Well s--t. [15]

O

When classes came about, Amity was waiting for Luz, but the witch never showed. Amity was going to ask Boscha and Viney, but they vanished. Willow got worried with her, both having asked the students to help look for them around the school.

They were never found. Amity called Camilla, she was also unresponsive. She had gone missing. After school, Amity went to the Noceda residence. The pets were missing, the house had been ransacked. Amity called Ed and Em, telling them to tell dad she'd be gone for a little while longer.

Then Amity called the police. They made a report, told her they'd find them soon, and left. Amity picked up the house after they got photo eviden- ce, re-searching the house. Nothing. Amity went up to Luz's room first, carefully opening the door.

It creaked open in the silent home, Amity hesitantly going in. She noticed what was on the desk first. Bungii, Luz's bunny stuffie, was on the desk, a paper under it's paw. Amity went over to that, pulling it out, unraveling it. The Grom note.

Amity folded it neatly, this was for her anyways, so she put it in her pocket. Amity examined the desk, mechanical parts all over it, and the book. Amity opened it up, placing all the pieces in, closing it. She saw Luz do this, it couldn't be that hard, right?

The book popped open, a skeleton that matched Bungii taking the free space. Amity noticed a bottle, so she picked it up, pressing her finger against it, and drawing a circle. It glowed yellow, Amity sliding it in the exoskeleton.

There was already a rip in Bungii, so Amity carefully slid in the skeleton. She found the needed thread and a needle, carefully weaving it through the eye, and sewing Bungii up. She sat him up, booping his snout. It drew back, and so did Amity.

His eyes glowed green for a second before he looked up at Amity. "Bungii, I'm going to assume you do what Amilotl does. So please, take me to Luz."

He hopped towards her, Amity catch- ing him, then they were taken to the forest. When she got there, she was a minute too late. Right when she saw and noticed her surroundings, the portal door closed, then poofed away. "Bungii, Luz!"

Bungii tried again, returning Amity home to a photo of Luz. "Prince!"

Same spot. "Nero!"

Same spot. "Camilla."

Same spot. "Viney."

Luz's room, picture of Viney. "Boscha."

Same spot. "Rose, take me to Rose."

He took her outside by the rose bushes Camilla was growing. "No, Rose, Nero's girlfriend!"

Same spot. Amity looked around, spotting the white feline, putting Bungii down, picking her up. "Hey Rose, everyone's gone missing, but I know Luz told you more magic then me. Do you know anything?"

The kitten mewed, Bungii booping Amity's knee with his nose. "Witch?" Rose mewed, her voice focusing for Amity a bit.

"Yes, Luz is the witch, do you know what happened?" Amity asked.

Rose looked around, "Venom knows. He was walking here and just passed by. I think you can catch up to him." Rose mewed.

Amity whistled, the back gate being rammed in to, "AMITY." Venom shouted.

"Do you know what happened to Luz? And the others--"

Venom rushed over, "I was walking through the forest because I got a little lost earlier-- Then I recognized Luz's scent! I followed it to this door with a creepy eye on it!" He said, covering his left eye, gently tugging at the skin under his right. "Before I knew it, she was taken through it!"

Amity got up, "WHAT!?"

"Sh-She'll be okay right?" He ranted.

"I-I don't know-- The other her is still here and-"

"Am not dangerous."

Everyone turned their gaze to the roof while stepping back, "Great. Apparen- tly mentioning her brings her here." Amity sighed.

Oscura giggled, "I know you love me~ But I'm back, no need for the new introductions, I know who you are."

"What happened to Luz." Amity hissed.

She sighed. "Palisman."

"Huh?"

Oscura groaned, "Witches get a staff of their own. She's just being taken there before she can't." She sighed heavily. "I'll take you. You need to get one too."

"Wha-- But I don't go to her school."

"You've learned magic the same way she did. I'll go get the flower one in a bit, but you first sugar."

Venom went over to Amity while the human put Rose down, picking up the beast. Amity helped him on the roof, Venom slowly going to Oscura, kicking her off the roof. "Never call Amity that when she's Luz's girlfriend."

"Exactly- Wait what?-"

Oscura got up, hissing at Venom before picking up Bungii. She put her hand on Amity's shoulder, pointing to the others, Rose hopping on Amity's arm, Venom holding the humans hand. "Tempest."

To be continued.