Luz this Luz that, more Luz! [10]

T

Two days later

Monday morning, eighteenth. When Luz got in to school, first thing she sees? A, Don't kill us! Or, We'll leave you alone! Even, You can skip class!

If students saw her, they'd cower and run. But students went on with their usual schedule as long as Luz wasn't involved. She saw Soup though. Soup was Luz's first they them friend on Earth, they were Luz's favorite they them.

When Soup saw her, they hesitantly went over to her, "Hey Luz.." They mumbled.

"Are you scared of me?" Luz asked flat out.

They drew back, "I-"

"Everyone keeps running away. I-I don't hurt people Soup- That's not why I'm here! Soup I'd never hurt you, you're my friend. I just hope you can say the same about me.." Luz spoke, gently taking their hand.

Soup relaxed, pulling her in a hug, Luz nuzzling in to their shoulder. "I'm sorry.." They said. "I just don't know what you're capable of..And I don't want to get hurt.."

Luz shook her head slowly, "I get it..I felt the same about you humans.." Luz lightly shrugged. "There's one of me, and billions of you! But I'm not the type to hurt people Soup.."

They gave her a squeeze, "I know.."

"Friends..?"

They nodded, pulling back, "Friends. I brought chocolate, if you want some?"

Luz smiled softly, "Yes please."

^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^

Okay, here's how some of Luz's friends that didn't know, reacted.

Spencer and Alex, didn't give a damn, as long as they had a supportive friend who can cook and take them in if needed.

Amelia, Cat, and Bo, took some time to comprehend that Luz could do magic. Then they were cool, as long as Luz didn't use it to change their minds or something.

Ariyah, was impressed. She absolutely loved the idea of being able to possess intergalactic superpowers. Continued to bug Luz about sharing her super cool powers, Luz said she'd think about it.

Dillon apologized when they met up, he grounded his sister, took away her phone, made her delete the video, and asked for Luz's forgiveness. She didn't quite accept it just yet, it'd take some time.

Robin didn't care, he just kept pestering Luz on where she came from, where she got her powers and hey! Luz, do you have like a super hero costume??

Mrs.Hazel, the floral teacher. She actually hadn't heard about Luz being able to do magic, she was out of town and on her anniversary date. She didn't care, was just glad Luz was okay, happy, and comfortable now.

Mrs.Willis, she already forgot. Luz had to repeat it eighteen times, but just left it, Mrs.Willis would find out again eventually.

Mrs.Quill, the janitor, was suprised, a bit scared, but treated Luz the same.

The Principal, Mr.Green, shrugged her off, just told her to not let this distract her.

Luz's teachers, on the other hand, refused to acknowledge her. So that was fun..Yay..

When school ended, people already made a rule, twelve feet distance of Luz. Her friends didn't care, mostly Amity. She would not go on without getting some last minute LL. Amity managed to get a forehead kiss, a hug, and a chocolate Kiss.

The rest of Luz's friends just got a goodbye. Anyways!! Amity went home happy, for the most bit. Noah went home with her because he just wanted to hang out with his girlfriend and whatnot. He spent the ride telling Amity that Luz shouldn't be allowed to kiss her in public.