[66 part 2]

When Amity finished showering, she readied herself, got her bag, Bungii, the scroll, and her phone, then went to Hunter's room. "Oh wow, have you been up all night?" Amity blurted out.

Hunter looked over, pausing his game, rubbing his eyes, "Two days, actually. What's up?"

"Uhm- Ghost.."

The palisman mewed, nuzzling Amity's ankles, purring quietly. "Oh right." Hunter took off his headset, placing his controller down, going over to Amity. "Know when Luz made me poison?"

"Yeah, before she..Left.." Amity glanced down.

Hunter took her hand, summoning a little box, and placed it in her hand. "I had to finish some little details for her before your date the previous night." Hunter closed Amity's fingers over the box. "You'll be the first person to lay eyes on it."

"But you worked on it?"

Hunter half shrugged, "I'm unable to see it properly until the person it's made for whoever wears it. All I had to do was close my eyes and feel for it so I could add details."

"Oh..Thank you..Is that it?"

Hunter nodded, going back to his weird square cushion. "Bring back some energy drinks? I think it was called Gaytorade. I like the cherry, bring back like twenty."

Amity nodded, "Right, just like-- Go to bed, take a shower, and clean the room."

Hunter waved her off, putting his headset on, "Thank you goodbye."

Amity rolled her eyes, picking Ghost up, sliding the cat in her bag, the cat poking her head out. Bungii came out of it, jumping down, Amity walking downstairs. Bungii followed after, Amity just deciding to pick him up. She got her keys, slid on her shoes, and opened the door. "Let's have french toast for breakfast.."

^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^

When Amity arrived to Luz's favorite restaurant, she had to wait for a table as it was short-staffed and there were sleep deprived or insomniac people inside. So Amity decided to check the live. "Oh, would you look at that.."

Bungii and Ghost peeked at the scroll, both perking up. "I would like french toast, with fruits please, bite sized if possible?" Luz smiled hopefully at the waiter.

"Of course, and for it?" He pointed to Amilotl.

The stuffie barked, "Hot sauce." Luz pat it's head.

The waiter scribbled that down, "I'll get it out as soon as possible."

"Thank you!" Luz smiled.

He nodded, walking off to the kitchen, Amity reviewing the comments. Nothing new, just the viewers saying they were going to sign off and go to sleep. Now she was the only viewer. "Amity?"

The Blight looked up, "Yes?"

"Table's ready." The waiter pointed back, the same one that was waiting Luz.

Amity got up, getting Bungii on her shoulder, "Ghost, stay close okay?"

The cat mewed, spinning in Amity's bag, looking up at her. "Mew!"

Amity followed her waiter, being seated somewhat next to the kitchen, two booths away from Luz's. "What can I get started for you?" He asked.

"Water, easy ice..French toast, with fruits.." Amity hummed. "Bungii, Ghost?"

The bunny squeaked in Amity's ear, Ghost mewing up at her, "French fries with extra salt, and two sausages.."

The waiter nodded, scribbling that down and jogging towards the kitchen. Ghost hopped on to the table, getting across from Amity in the booth, looking up at her. "Mew~"