So..This, is the mighty witch? [5]

L
Been a week, it's Tuesday, December thirteenth. First period. Substitute, no Amity, Willow, Gus, Skara, Bo, Cat, none of Luz's friends, only the witches she lives with. The substitute was..Odd to say the least. He ate the papers.

Yeah. He ate the papers. He couldn't hold a pencil, kept checking his butt, and let the kids leave. Luz stayed in class to monitor him, and draw. So when the door randomly opened, Luz immediately noticed the lack of silence.

She perked up, looking over. Her heart dropped, going pale as she saw, herself. At least, her old self. Short hair, purple tips, yet..Evil. She smirked as she spotted Luz, having very sharp teeth.

She giggled, falling back and floating. She leaned back, "I found you!~ I told you I would~" She cooed.

Luz got up, the other her going over, flipping upside down. "What-"

"I'm Oscura! I'm you but I can say ----!" She smiled brightly, giggling and booping Luz's nose. "And I'm far stronger then you."

She snapped, her hand engulfing in green fire. Luz drew back. She hated fire. Absolutely terrified of it. Oscura waved it in her face, ooing. Luz pushed her down to the ground, casting a quick spell, freezing her partway in ice.

Oscura stuck her tounge out, "Teach, I need help~~" She cried out.

The substitute came over, booping her cheek. A tail popped out his butt, then smoke surrounded him. A fuzzy beast with antlers. All green, except its chest, chin, under side, and paws which were lighter green or white. Luz awhed quietly, scratching its chin.

It growled a purr, sitting down, lifting it's head up, "Tempest! Bad!" Oscura huffed. "Help!"

He growled quietly, turning away and letting Luz scratch him. "You're so cute and fluffy.." Luz said quietly.

She wailed, shaking her legs around as she tried to kick the beast. "Tempest you moron!"

It nudged her away, laying down and flipping over, Luz scratching his chest. It growled happily, his tail wagging swiftly. "Who's a good boooyyy?~" Luz cooed.

It gurgled, letting out a whine. "It's you isn't it?~ It's you?~" Luz babied it, kissing his nose. "You're such a good boy!~"

Oscura growled, "Tempest! Attack!"

Luz cupped his face, gently rubbing his cheeks and ears. He let out a growl like groan, Luz giggling, "Such a good boy~ You've been working too hard haven't you?~"

He let out a whine, "You're such a good boy~~"

She moved one leg around a desk, carefully pulling herself up. She snarled, cracking through the ice, and getting off the floor. "Fool! Tempest! Attack!!"

He got up, bringing his claws out, and pouncing on top of her. He babbled, Oscura glaring at him, "I don't care if she treats you better then I do."

He growled, then huffed. "So?"

The beast glared at her, then deeply bellowed. "You can't tell her I lied! Tempest you traitor!"

He got up, blowing lightly on her, coating her in ice again. He went back to Luz, laying down in front of her, growling quietly. Luz kissed his head, rubbing his cheeks. He let out those shakey growls, the one dogs do when you gently shake their head or find their petting spot and they growl happily. "What's his name?" Luz asked

She huffed. "Tempest the Deliver of Death." She growled. "Also an idiot."

Tempest was part deer, dog, and a beast. What beast? I have no idea. He bellowed, Luz scratching his chest, "Aren't you a good boy Tempest?~ With your evil name hm?~" Luz cooed as she ruffled his fur.

"Tempest free me!" Oscura cried out. "I have your stupid treats! Just attack!"

He got up, pushing Luz down, laying on top of her. The witchling giggled, ruffling his fur, "So cute~"

Tempest nuzzled Luz, bellowing deeply, "Tempest you're useless when being pet!" Oscura exclaimed, trying to crack through the ice, then she sneezed. "Damnit Tempest!"

He licked Luz's face, the witch giggling at the yucky saliva kiss. His tail hit the tables as it wagged, Luz feeling as though he was a big dog like cat. "Tempest, off." Luz said, booping his snout.

He got up, getting on top of the table and sitting. "Give me a kiss." Luz said, scratching his chin.

Tempest booped her cheek with his nose, "Free me." She muttered.

He let out a small growl like bark that sounded like, "Gno."

Oscura yelled out profanities, shaking violently in her ice trap. "TEMPEST FREE ME THIS INSTANT! BEFORE THESE IDIOTIC HUMANS FIND ME IN MY LOWEST AND WEAKEST STATE!" She shouted. "Tempest! Catch!"

He perked up, pushing Luz down, wrapping her up with his tail, taking a single claw and dragging it down the ice on her. She cracked through it, shivering. "Tempest. Take."

He stuck his tounge out, and bit it. A thick substance that distinctly looked like blood dripped off his tounge, the beast licking Luz's cheek. The witchling went numb, tensing up before going limp, Tempest letting her go. He picked her up with his antlers, Oscura hopping on his back. "Tempest. Portal."

The beasts ears perked up. He gently dropped Luz, sitting down, Oscura sliding down his back. He went to the door, using his antler to slide it in the handle. As he did, someone tried to pull the door open. His antlers were thick as metal, so there was no way they could- Crack.

To be continued.