Stupid. [39]

B

February second.

After school, Luz and Amity went, on a date, at the mall. Why? "Let's get this!" Luz exclaimed, pointing to the window.

Amity nodded, "Go, I'll be behind you the whole time."

Luz went in to the pet store, Amity following, both examining the little pens for chickens, many of which, were expensive. "Ooh!~ This will be so fun to build!!"

"Hm. Looks cheap." Amity said, lifting up the price tag. "And it is."

Right. Two hundred sixty four (264) is cheap. "I'll pay for it, they are my chickens anyways."

"No I got it, I asked you out, so I'll pay." Amity cut in.

"But I invited you in, I pay."

"Luz. I'm paying."

"No, I'm paying."

The clerk came over, "Split?"

Luz and Amity paused. "Yeah that seems reasonable!"

"Sure."

Luz paid a penny more than Amity, the guards taking the coop to the car before the girls continued walking. 'Coco's Calling! Coco's calling!' Luz pulled her phone out, answering the call. "Hey Cory! It's been awhile since you've called! How have you been?"

"Hey Luz, it has been awhile! I've been great, now, quick question."

"Fire away."

"Who's hand are you holding?"

"Amity's, why?"

"Are you dating?"

"I thought I made that clear at Noah's funeral??"

Cory paused. "Carry on-"

"Coco where are you-" Beep

Luz put her phone away, looking around, "Cory get your not so hidden behind over here!" Luz hissed.

The woman shuffled over, "I was just curious..-"

"I thought you knew Amity and I were together! Also it's rude to scare people like that."

Cory pouted, "You two kissed when you weren't dating, cuddled when you two weren't dating, even held hands! It was hard to believe you were actually dating.."

Luz sighed, "Makes sense..What are you doing here? And where's Robin?"

"Home. He wanted me to come check if his book was out yet. Like the author, she's been going to the same store for like four months (since June of 2021) for her book instead of ordering it online."

Luz ohed, "Yeah I still do that- If I order it, they'll know my address!"

"You two would be so perfect for ea-" Cory glanced at Amity before slurring her words, nervously smiling. "A conspiracy group-"

Amity clicked her tounge, pulling Luz over. "Come on."

Luz waved at Cory, the two continuing their walk. "Wait wait we can't hold hands I forgot-" Luz pulled her hand back.

"Then you'll get lost."

Luz took off her backpack, opening it, Amilotl popping out, offering Luz an object. "Thank you! Good stuffie."

"( ꈍᴗꈍ)" It slipped back in to the bag.

Luz placed her backpack down, sliding on the object, putting her backpack over it. "You seriously kept this?" Amity lightly scoffed, clipping the front for Luz. "Did you put an axolotl on it??"

"Mhm! I got bored the day I got it when I was on my cycle so I worked on it til for awhile til I got cramps." Luz explained, adjusting the child's harness. "Okay good to go!"

Amity ruffled Luz's hair, taking the woven lead, "Come on then."

^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^

Luz cowered in Amity's chest, "Are you two friends?"

"Best friends?"

"Related in some way?"

Amity covered her ear, "What do I do?!" Amity hissed in to the phone.

"DAMNIT! JUST TELL THEM ALREADY AMITY! IT'S NOT GOING TO EFFECT US I RAN THE NUMBERS!" Odalia shouted in to the phone instead of Alador.

"Fine! Send backup.."

Odalia clicked her tounge, then hung up, Amity putting her phone away. Luz tugged at Amity's sweater, covering her ears after. "Loud.."

Amity lifted Luz's chin up, wiping the witches cheek. "Let's get you out of here hm?"

Luz burried her face in to Amity's chest, trembling. Jessie handed Amity earmuffs, the human placing them over the witches ears, patting them down. Amity picked up the witch, kissing her forehead. Luz wrapped her legs around Amity's waist, her arms around the human.

The audience gasped, "Sisters."

Amity rolled her eyes, walking with the guards, "You just ignore them, I'll protect you."

Luz nuzzled Amity's cheek, purring quietly. "Really close sisters! You look nothing alike-"

^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^

The audience followed the group to the car, where Amity kissed Luz. "Oh no they're cousins-"

"You're all stupid! She's my girlfriend!" Amity shouted.

They gasped. "Friends with benefits?"

Luz got in the car, Amity entering with her, the guards getting in after the girls locked the door. Amity rolled down the window, Luz moving over, waving at the reporters. "Bye bye!"

Amity kissed Luz's cheek, the witch giggling, "Seatbelt Luz."

Luz sat down, clipping on her seatbelt and hearing it click. "Good to go Gary!" Luz called out.

Amity rolled up the window, the reporters stepping away from the car to not get run over. "Nerdflix?" Amity asked.

"Cuddle?"

"And snacks." They said in unison, then laughed.

Amity kissed Luz's cheek multiple times, making the witch laugh even louder. "S-Stop!" Luz giggled.

"I love you so much~~" Amity cooed.

Luz nuzzled Amity's cheek, "I love you too." Luz purred, taking Amity's hand. "I love you sooooooo much!"

"I love you more."

"Nu-Uh!"

"Yeah-huh!"

"You both love eachother we get it!" Gary called back. "Making me feel hella single.."

Jessie huffed in agreement. The places you'll be gay.

Congratulations (said with Google) to you gaybies! Until next time, I'm Chrys your lovely host! Don't forget to leave a like and subscribe! It's freeeeee!~