Imperfect perfects. [4 part 2]

T
They got an extra chair for Amity, making room and continuing to talk about Joey being Camilla's first legal kid. It was interesting to say the least, Luz was not quick enough to be the first. But, Luz was Camilla's first kinda kid, well, a person who made Camilla feel like her first kid.

After everyone finished their ice cream, they went home, Luz having to go with Amity since designing was needed. So we're at the Blight Manor now. "So you say you've tried to get someone else?" Alador asked, waving his hand in a come, motion.

Amity came out from behind the fold- ing wall, the romper she was wearing being half white; below her waist is where it was all white. It had those sleeves that had no coverings for your shoulders, getting loose as it went down her arm. The sleeves were white as well, the chest and back were black.

There were pockets. Ladies, ladies ladies, (GF and NB too) Luz had added pockets. These pockets. Were big. Enough to hold Amity's phone, wallet, and her hand in one pocket. The pockets had little leaves on it that were grey, the back had a grey dead tree sprouting out the back that made its way to the sides too. "It's confirmed. I love it." Amity said as she adjusted her sleeves.

Luz cheered quietly to herself, then she cleared her throat, looking back up at Alador, "Yes I have. You did say you wanted to be more inclusive, and I would very much like to work with people who are different."

"Different you say?"

Luz nodded, "Imperfect."

Alador hummed, "That's alright. Just make sure to advise before next time. Call Willow in to get ready now." He said, peeking in the camera.

Luz nodded, heading to the big door, the butler opening it for her, Luz quickly thanking him and leaving. After a minute she came back, guiding Willow to the folding wall. A dummkopf came in, clearing his throat.

The group looked over, the boy coming in, his hands behind his back, the male in a fancy suit. "Amity-"

"Luz only, get out." Alador hissed, waving his hand. "You don't have my consent to date my daughter, scram hooligan."

Amity facepalmed, "Dad. That's Noah."

He glanced back, "She'll be done in a bit, get out." Alador said, waving his hand forward. "Luz, number five."

The witchling fumbled about, quickly going to the seats, looking through the big cards, going back over, showing one off to Amity. The human groaned and begrudgingly went to the green screen bleachers. "I hate this oneee.."

"How about number eight then?" Luz asked Alador, shuffling through the cards, showing him one. "I like this one."

He ooed, "Let's do that one. It's new."

Luz nodded, showing it off to Amity, the human shaking her head, "No."

Luz flipped to a different card, "How about this one?" Luz asked. "I think it looks cool.."

Amity softened, then shrugged, "I guess so." She said, going to the wall, taking off her glasses. "Light?"

"Yes?" Luz questioned, glancing back up from the cards. "Oh- Wait- Nope not me- Heh- Continue-"

Willow came out from the folding wall, going over to Luz, the witch awhing at the clothing. "You look amazing Willow! Do you like it? Does it suit your tastes?"

Willow smiled softly, purposely going to make Amity feel jealous. "That's very sweet of you, yes I like it, and it does suit my taste."

The witchling smiled brightly, Willow patting her head, "I'll be right back, I have to call Ay then go talk to Edric." Luz bowed. "Please excuse me."

"Love you Luz." Willow waved as she saw the witchling leave.

"Love you too! I'll be back in a bit!" Luz waved back before she left the room with the butler.

The door closed, Willow looking back at Amity smugly. "She loves me~" Willow cooed.

Amity's glasses snapped in her hand, both males flinching, "Luz does not pick favorites, Park." Amity said in a not so nice tone. "I'm giving you two seconds to run before I use my not so perfect glasses to break yours."

Willow walked very slowly to the door and slipped out, sticking her tounge at Amity before closing the door. "Simp." Willow laughed to herself.

^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^

During Willow's shoot, Luz got a call, so she quickly stepped out to answer it. "Hey, it's Luz! Who is this?" The witchling questioned.

"I-It's Robin."

"Oh hey Robin! I'm in the middle of a shoot, but we'll take a break right now so we can talk, give me a second okay?"

"U-Uh alright-"

Luz put him on hold, opening the door again, "Alador! Break time! It's the cool guy I told you about calling!" Luz called out.

Alador waved his hand, Willow going back to a regular pose, "Break time! I'm going to go check on those popsicles before someone steals them." Alador ooed, quickly going to the door and past Luz.

He went downstairs, Willow coming over, "I'm going to go to that Butler with two of everything, give me a minute." Willow said.

Luz nodded, Willow going down the hall, the witchling taking Robin off hold, "Okay we're at break now. What did you want to talk about Robin?" Luz asked.

"W-Well- For starters- I-I got in to your school-"

"That's great! One of my friends shows the newbies around, her name is Willow, you'll see her when you come." Luz said. "Sorry- Getting ahead of myself- Keep talking."

He sighed quietly, "Yes thank you- You are fairly energetic Luz."

"I take that as a compliment so thank you!" Luz giggled.

He lightly laughed, "Ooh boy I know my life is going to get exciting now." He spoke. "I was thinking about what you said, I'll try it out."

"Really!?" Luz shushed herself, then cleared her throat. "Oh? Really?"

He laughed, "Yes really. Cory told our father about what happened and he said it'd be a great career choice for the future. I think so too." Robin said, his wheelchair squeaking over the line. "Are you still open on your offer, Luz..?"

"I sure am! Think you can send me an address so we can get consent forms first?"

To be continued.