Death Is Such a Beautiful Thing. [59 part 2]

Luz let Willow go on, the human explaining that she was meant to go on a date with Boscha when she was supposed to come back, and was upset, confused, mad, that Boscha had stood her up. Til she realized, the witch had gone home, and stayed. Then it led to how Willow was under a lot of stress because of school.

Honestly, she wasn't one to argue. Luz was going through far worse, but she didn't say anything, just stayed quiet and listened. When Willow felt better, she thanked Luz for her time, then the witchling left. As Luz walked down the street, she felt her eyes grow heavy, her walking becoming inconsistent.

Luz forced herself to focus, and kept walking. Then she took her phone out, calling someone. "Hey Joey, you okay?" Luz asked.

"Pretty okay, why do you ask?" They answered and questioned.

"Curios. But are you sure? Not feeling the blues?" Luz went on.

Joey hummed, "I'm sure Luz, I have Bailey anyways. Just because she's my girlfriend doesn't mean she's not my therapist anymore. We're going out for dinner, so I'll text you later, hm?"

"Okay, have fun Joey!"

They thanked her and hung up, Luz calling someone else. "Ello?"

"It's hello."

"Oh right, hello?"

"Hey Em, you doing alright?"

The human, now curious asked why Luz was curious. "Just want to check in on everyone."

"Hm. Well I'm alright, but aren't you like, not with our sister anymore?"

Luz paused. "Is it wrong of me to call you..? C-Can I not check up on you..?"

"No no! You can you can! Please don't cry! Amity will kill me-"

The door was kicked open, Emira and Edric screaming profanities. "LUZ, DID THEY MAKE YOU CRY!?"

"No, but I knew if I faked it, partially at least, you would come." Luz giggled quietly, then she staggered back, slipping on the wet grass. "Whoop- Ouch-"

A door opened, frantic footsteps following, "What happened- Are you okay--"

"Slipped on wet grass.." Luz looked around. "Where am I..?"

Amity tapped on her- Emira's phone, humming quietly. "Take a left, pass two blocks. You'll reach your old house." Amity muttered.

Luz mumbled the directions to herself as she crossed the street, "There you go, keep going."

The witch crossed the street once more, looking to her right, "Hey! I live here! Well- I did-" Luz skipped to the house, then walked to the woods. "..I wonder if anyone knows about the portal.."

"Certainly hope not." Amity said, a few more taps ensuing. "Think you'll be fine from there Luz?"

"Mhm, thank you."

"No biggie, I'll see you Wednesday?"

"Yep! Bye Amity."

"Bye Luz."

The witch hung up, walking over to the trees. She whistled quietly, not expecting a call, then she kept walking. 'Chirp!' Luz paused, looking in to the woods, whistling again. There, a response. Luz walked over the fallen tree, continuing her walk. She whistled, a chirp coming from her left.

Luz looked around, spotting the little house. She walked over to it, entering the home, "Ah- Oh my Titan-" Luz stumbled back, gripping her shirt. "I- Ah- Sh-Shoot-"