THIS LITTLE- [2]

N
Next morning, Saturday. Luz had felt alot better, so she invited Amity over, for a cuddle session. "So how's work been?" Amity asked, rubbing Luz's back.

The witchling purred loudly, nuzzling in to Amity's shoulder, "It's been all good~ Nothing much has changed~" Luz purred.

The door opened, Luz snarling quietly as the newcomer approached, "Hey Viney." Amity greeted. "Don't think she wants visitors now."

Luz turned back, hissing, "Go away! I am with Amity now."

The witch stuck her tounge out, "And I say you get away!" She hissed back. "Cam sent me up, she wants you to make dinner."

Luz huffed, turning again and nuzzling in to Amity's shoulder, "I need to hear it from her."

"Luz make dinner!" A woman shouted from downstairs.

"Meh.." The witch pouted. "Don't wanna leave.."

"Now, Luz!"

The witchling whimpered, "But this is Amity time.." Luz said quietly.

"Ven aqui ahora misimo!"

"No."

"Luz. Tienes tres segundos."

Amity let her go, the witchling gloomily getting up, leaving the room and heading downstairs. The woman came up, leaning against the door frame, "You spend too much time with my kid."

"Technically, she isn't your kid." Amity mumbled.

The woman glared at her, "She lives in my house, and I'm her guardian. I need you to get out, you made Prince fall in love with you again."

"Camilla-" Amity mumbled. "You wo-"

"Oh shoot-" Viney blurted out, just shimmying by Camilla. "Haha I'm out- Bye-"

Luz came back up, handing the woman a paper, "Que quires?"

She took the paper, Viney quickly returning, pointing to an option, "I'd like that please- Okay I'm out now-" She scurried to her room, closing the door behind herself.

Camilla checked Viney's option, and two others, "Go ask Boscha."

Luz nodded, turning back and heading downstairs. "I'm not actually going to be kicked out right?-" Amity fumbled.

"Oh no, you're still leaving. Gary's been waiting outside for ten minutes already, you need to leave."

Amity pouted, "But I finally got Luz to feel better.." She grumbled.

"That's supposed to be my job. You've told me your schedule, it's past Luz time for the morning. You're cutting in to the possibility of you staying over so either leave or waste your time waiting for Luz to finish."

A door opened and closed, Luz going to the bottom of the stairs, "I have to go to the store! I'll be back later!" Luz called out.

"What do you need?" Camilla asked.

Luz checked the paper, "Dos tomates! Tambien queso."

Camilla nodded, "No te tardas."

Luz went to the front door, things moving about, then the door opened, "I'll be back in an hour! Take care of the rice for me!"

"Con cuidado!"

"Si ma!"

The door slammed shut, Camilla going in the room, peeking out the window. Luz waved to the driver of the limo, and went down the street. Camilla looked over at Amity, "Don't you have a boyfriend to make out with?"