Hush Now. [57 part 2]

The door was kicked open, the rustling of bags soon following, "I'M HERE WHERE'S MY THIRD, CURRENTLY, SAD MOM!?" Luz looked around. "Sarah!"

The woman wiped her cheek, shakily sighing, "Hey Kid.." Sarah said hoarsely.

Her phone rang again, showing a picture of Elizabeth, Sarah declining the call. "Here's your gummies with hot sauce, Drink Pink from Barkbucks and their cake pop, then finally some tissues and scented candles." Luz said, placing all the stuff down in front of Sarah.

The woman lightly laughed, wiping her tears, "You're too good for me Luz I swear."

"Well thank you but this is what I do for all my friends and or family." Luz said, taking the lid off the candle, poking the wick, igniting it. "Want to watch a movie to calm down first or want to talk about it now?"

"Seriously never stop-" Sarah said, taking a tissue and wiping her nose. "I love you so much Luz-"

"And I love you so much too Sarah." Luz said, sitting by the cocooned human.

Sarah adjusted her blanket, wiping her face again. "Talk first, if that's okay?"

Luz nodded, taking out her phone, texting someone, then powering it off, putting all her small objects in her bag. "What are you doing?" Sarah asked.

The witch took off her jacket, placing it over her bag, "Getting ready."

"To..?"

"To listen." Luz smiled, sitting properly. "Go ahead Sarah."

^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^

"I mean I loved that they wanted to give me all their time and affection.." Sarah took a gummy, hesitantly biting it. "But it was too much..I couldn't handle it.."

Luz ohed. "Too clingy for you?"

Sarah nodded slowly. "I told Lizzy first that she was being clingy about a week ago..She toned it down a bit, but got right back over me and wouldn't stop bugging me..Then I spoke to Constance about her clinginess.."

"What'd she say?" Luz asked.

Sarah took a small breath. "Nothing.." Sarah mumbled. "She just shrugged it off and went to make lunch..Then I sat them down..And broke it off.."

Luz's ears slanted, "Then what..?"

"Constance left the room, Elizabeth started crying..When Constance came back, she handed me my stuff, and told me to get out. So I woke up Zach, got my keys..And left.."

Luz's ears perked up, the witch turning her head slightly to the left before looking back at Sarah. "Does he know?"

"I hinted to him that we wouldn't see Constance or Elizabeth that much or at all anymore.."

Luz held her hand out Sarah taking it, the witch giving it a reassuring squeeze. "Just tell him, it's better for him to know and help, before he might hurt you on accident.."

Sarah nodded slowly, wiping her cheek, "Thank you Luz.."

The witch smiled brightly, "I'll make you dinner, talk to Zach please?"

Sarah pulled her hand back, getting up, "I will."

Luz got up, heading to the kitchen, turning on the stove.

^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^

Luz made dinner, then went to a different home. "If you want her back, you have to be smart about what she wants and needs." Luz explained. "Take it slow, please? She still loves you guys and wants to try again. Just give her a little time right now.."

Elizabeth nodded slowly, wiping her cheek, "Thank you Luz.."

Constance huffed. "She could've told us this herself."

Luz smiled ever so sweetly at the tall woman, "You could've been nicer too! Isn't is so fair how when someone does something bad to someone else, they have the opportunity to decline meeting up with them?" Luz giggled. "Being fair is a way of life after all."

Constance drew back. "Could've called us too."

Luz giggled again, "Fearing and being feared are two," Luz held up two fingers in one hand, then divided it by holding up one finger on each hand. "Different things! It's a play on words, don't you know?"

Elizabeth got up, "Let me text her to call me on her own time.."

Luz nodded, smiling brightly, Lizzy walking to the kitchen, then the witch's smile dropped. "Constance.." Luz said softly, yet her words sounded cold, and bitter. "Have you learned nothing about me?"

". . ." Constance hesitated. "I have.."

Luz glanced up at her, Luz's eyes dead and full of hatred. "So..You know how far I'd go..To make my friends and family..Happy..Right..?"

Constance froze. "Right.."

"Then you know I'd do anything to get rid of whatever prevents them to, and let them be happy, right?" Luz smiled slightly. "Do you know that? Well, I suppose you do now. Did you know that?"

Constance began to sweat, panicking internally. "No..I didn't.."

Luz got up, ever so slowly, not making a single sound. "Then take my advice, and shut up. You should be ever so grateful to have a loving wife and ex girlfriend who are even deciding to give you a chance." Luz poked roughly at Constance's chest. "Be. Grateful. For. What. You. Have." Luz grabbed her chin. "Or I'll rid you of your lights."

Constance trembled, Luz smiling ever so sweetly, lightly patting Constance's cheek. "Are we clear?~"

"Yes- Certainly- Of course-"

Luz pulled back, Elizabeth coming back in, "Thank you for allowing me to come in, I'll see you soon ladies!" Luz waved, gathering her stuff and walking to the door, opening it. "Bye bye!"

Elizabeth waved, Luz waving once more, and closing the door. One less human.

To be taught.