The chefs. [31]

N

The group went to Ay's house, ate, watched movies, then went to bed. So its the tenth, Monday. "Sarahhh!" Luz called out in the hall.

"Whaaaat." Sarah called back.

"Where are youuuuuu~"

"Traaappeeddd~"

Luz peeked in to the next room, then giggled. "Cozy in there?" Luz teased.

Sarah was in a spoonception. Constance had her leg over Sarah's, her arm over Sarah's waist. Sarah had her arm over Elizabeth, and Lizzy was cuddling with Zach who was snuggled up to his penguin stuffie. It was supposed to be just Sarah and Elizabeth since Constance didn't want to cuddle.

Tis the pansexual was jealous that Elizabeth had Sarah's attention. So she joined in and fell asleep. Zach was upset that Constance wasn't focusing on him because he wanted to play The Trapped Princess with her so he could put his new dress on. So he made Constance jealous by cuddling with Elizabeth.

It didn't work but Constance acted like it did, then proceeded to cuddle. Sarah dealt with it, til she got too hot, and was lucky that Luz was looking for her. "Save me-"

"I can't, going to the store to see what I can make for lunch! What do you suggest?"

Zach shot up, "Wunch?"

"Yeah, what do you think we should have?"

Zach shook Elizabeth gently, "Momma what should we have for wunch.."

"Beef.."

"So sopes?"

"Sure.."

Luz nodded, "Mattias come to the store with me!" Luz called out as she left the room.

The Newfie rushed down the hall with Bruce, the tiger making it to Luz first. "Can I tag along?" Bruce purred.

"She asked me." Mattias huffed as he sat. "I would love to come."

"You can come too Bruce. Mattias, this is entirely new for you, so today you'll help me pick a fresh meat okay?"

Mattias's tail wagged swiftly, "I get to pick?"

"So you'll know which meat to pick if you ever want to make lunch." Luz pat his head. "Want to make the masa or buy it?"

"Buy it, I want to save that process for actual tamales."

Luz nodded, "Come on Bruce, I want to teach you too. Also I've been very curious- What type of tiger are you?" Luz asked, hopping on his back.

"Siberian. I was born in Russia, the weather is chilly there, didn't you notice my mane?" He chuffed, running down the hall, making the most perfect turns that don't effect Luz.

Mattias followed behind, "Nero, bag!" Luz called out. "I did notice it, but I thought all tigers had them. I didn't have to study tigers for schoolwork."

Bruce moved to the left slightly, Luz catching her bag, "Thank you!"

Nero purred, flying back to his shared room with the other pets. "Were you always domestic?"

"No. I lived with my brothers. But hunters caught and killed them all." Bruce jumped, sliding down the rails to the first floor. "Then I was caught. By Ay's sister, she pinned me down to cover my wound then let me go."

Mattias slid after them, rushing up ahead to open the doors, "Why'd you stick with her?"

"She left food. Spent an entire year to get me inside before the next hunting season." Bruce huffed, jumping over the gate. "I brought other tigers to her place to hide. She became rich and famous for protecting the wild life."