Duck? [45 part 2]

FANART BY LOVELY READER margb_light ON INSTAGRAM! THANK YOU SO MUCH IT'S AMAZING!!

I

"What..?"

"You said you love me!" Luz smiled. "You looooove me! But I looooooove you more~"

Amity kissed Luz's forehead, "..You're such an idiot.." Amity mumbled. "I know you love me more, you say that way too often.."

Luz hummed loudly, letting out very quiet purrs which soon grew. "I looove you~" Luz cooed.

Amity caressed Luz's cheek, the action only making the witch queasy. "Wine finally kicking in?"

Luz hiccuped, then nodded. "Hehe~ It tasted gooood~ Wanna try~?"

"Not really, no-"

Luz pressed up against Amity, giving her a kiss, pulling back while giggling. "Good right~?"

Amity lowered her head, spouting nonsense as she burried her face in to Luz's shoulder. "My humans so cute~" Luz purred, rubbing Amity's back. "I love you~"

"This relationship will lead to my untimely death.."

^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^

Big spoon on the go! Luz had thrown up after a quick cuddle session til Luz got tired and desperately needed to catch up on her sleep. So Amity, after Luz's every class, went to go pick her up, and take the witch to her next class. To those, who can relate, or have been told, you snore when sleeping sometimes.

Most beings snore all the time, others, like myself, snore when sleeping heavily. Like twenty four hours with out sleep, heavy. Luz, is one of those beings. "She's still rather quiet.." Amity mumbled, moving Luz's hair back. "Kitten, wake up. We're here."

Gary switched off the car, "Meeting up with a friend, can I take the car?"

"They're all legally yours Gary since you're our only driver. If police ever stop you, you can prove its yours. But don't forget we're still primary owners." Amity spoke. "Luz, Kitten, wake up."

The kitten- Witch. The witch groaned quietly, "No.."

Amity sighed, "We can cuddle inside.."

Luz hesitantly sat up, begrudgingly getting out of the car with her stuff. Amity waved to Gary, getting out of the vehicle with her belongings, going up the stairs with Luz. Once inside, Odalia, approached them. "Amity.." Odalia muttered.

"Hi Mom..Brought Luz over.."

Odalia glanced at Luz, then back at Amity. "I can see that."

"..."

"Why are you late."

Amity stepped back a bit. "We got your crackers.."

Odalia hummed. "Leave them in the kitchen. I'll expect you later."

Amity lowered her head, "Yes Mom.."

Odalia turned, walking towards the basement. "Come on Luz, Ay sent something."

Luz rubbed her eyes, nodding, following Amity upstairs. The two went to Amity's room, Luz instantly noticing the change. "Huh..?" Luz glanced around.

"Emira and Edric helped me out. You come over alot, so we kind of set you up something.." Amity mumbled, going over to her bed.

Amity, Edric, and Emira, had added an entire section for Luz in Amity's room. It had a very fluffy couch, pillows, bean bag chairs, rug, a bed if needed, with night lights on little shelves. It was all yellow too, Luz's favorite color. "...rr...Purr..Purr~" Luz covered her mouth as her purrs quickly grew.

"There's also a mini fridge with carob ice cream, carob hot chocolate balls, water, and sandwiches that are made or replaced every day." Amity said, signaling to the slightly hidden fridge by the bed. "And there's that, which is what Ay sent."

Luz went over to the that, examining it while her purrs continued to grow. "What type of animal is this..?"

"It's called a duck."

Luz poked it, then plopped on to its back. It sank before springing back up, the witch giggling. "Poofy!"

Amity went over to Luz, picking the witch up, Luz poking the duck again before being taken to the new bed. She was lied down on it, Amity lying on top of her. "You okay Amity?" Luz asked.

"I'm great. You're here right now and you're the only thing I need." Amity nuzzled in to the crook of Luz's neck, making the witch giggle. "I love you so much.."

"I love you too~~" Luz cooed, rubbing Amity's back. "And I always will~"

Amity relaxed, hearing Luz's heart beat. It was fast, but healthy, "Please never grow up."

Looking back on it Amity..I wish you hadn't said that..You jinxed me..

"I have to someday don't I?"

Amity shook her head, only making Luz giggle. "Mew!"

The girls looked over at the little fridge, Ghost hopping on the bed, mewing, curling up by Luz. "Good kitty~" Luz cooed.

Ghost purred, Amity scratching her head, adjusting on Luz. "Good afternoon nap to you too Ghost."

The palisman mewed, very confused, was she involved in the cuddle party now?

To find out soon!