CanIGiveYouABugBite? [17 part 2]

.
Luz was hit. With a sticker gun. "You made me loose them!" Odalia hissed. "Alador wanted to try something new and useful for decorating..The band was running from the stickers."

The polar bear dog glanced down at her foot, carefully peeling off the cute sticker. She spit it out, looking towards the band, who was on the opposite side of the house. Luz went over to Odalia, laying down, huffing. The human went over, getting on the polar bear dogs back, Luz getting up.

She jumped off the railing, going over to the other side of the house, climbing the wall to the second floor. Right in front of the band. Odalia aimed the sticker gun at them, and fired. They were bombarded with star stickers of different sizes, the guitar falling back first.

He fell dramatically, the drum kit knelt down, picking them up, waving their hand in the air. The violin fell next, Luz sniffing them out, letting Odalia get off. "They peel off fairly easily though, you'll be fine." Odalia said.

Luz sneezed, quickly changing back, summoning her scroll. It rolled open, Luz having felt it vibrate even though it was in the space. Eda. Luz called back in an instant, putting her scroll up against her ear. Beep. Beep. Beep. Click- "Mom?"

"Hey kid.."

Luz walked down the hall, wanting to be alone for his call, "Hey mom..Are you okay?"

Eda took a small breath, "Been better. I'm just in your bed..Doctor says I can't sleep in a nest til my wound heals. Are you doing alright..?"

"I am, yeah.." Luz said quietly. "Are you?"

Eda took another breath, "Not really..I have to stay in bed til I heal."

"Cuddle train incoming! Chugga chugga!" Hooty chirped. "Time to cuddle Eda!~"

"Weh! We brought pillows and more blankets!" King exclaimed. "We also could not find Owlbert."

"He's with me, actually." Luz chimed in.

"Hey Luz~~ How are youuuu~?" Hooty cooed.

The witchling giggled, "Hey Hooty, I'm doing purr-ty good! Youuu?~"

He chirped, "I ate a fly! It was good~"

"Luz! You're still alive!" King cut in. "I told everyone you'd be fine."

Eda shushed him, "Which was a lie. He kept worrying that you died."

"Nu-Uh!! I-I KNEW LUZ WAS GOING TO BE OKAY!" King argued.

Eda laughed, "He was crying like a little baby when he found out the other you was- Where is she."

Luz nervously cleared her throat, "So uh- Don't get mad- I let her go after our last encounter-"

"YOU DID WHAT!?"

"I told you not to get mad!"

"You telling me not to gets me mad! And why!?"

Luz shushed her, "Okay. Amity met her at night a few days ago-"

"YOU GOT THE BLIGHT INVOLVED!?"

King screeched, Hooty shushing them, "Luz is talking! Hoot! Continue." He chirped.

"Hooty when I see you again, I'll give you so many hugs and kisses my little gentleman~" Luz cooed.

He chirped quietly, Eda groaning, King sighing, "Hurry and continue." King muttered.

Luz snapped, "Right yes- Uhm- Oscura doesn't want to hurt me anymore- She fell in love with Amity."

"Excuse me?" Edalyn scoffed.

"Yep- Amity had caught her and then Oscura started asking Amity to marry her or go on a date and kiss her like a thousand times-" Luz sighed. "Amity doesn't like her but she wont hurt us since Amity is now her first love-"

Eda hummed, "Blight's a hero. We can use her as a shield-"

"No! No one hurts Amity. Besides, we haven't seen Oscura in awhile-"

The room door opened, Gary peeking in, "Amity's looking for you."

"Oh, I gotta go momma. Please heal and stay out jail? I love you guys!"

King and Hooty agreed, Eda making a kissing sound, "I love you too Luz. Stay safe for us. Bye.."

Luz said goodbye before hanging up, quickly going over to Gary who led her down the hall. Luz was eventually brought to Amity's room where Noah now was, the male arguing with the Blight. "Just do it already!" He yelled.

"I'm going to embarrass myself!" Amity argued.

"Amity. Take this only chance I'll let you do this since we're in a weird relationship."

The human frowned, noticing Luz, then took a deep breath. She went over to her, then got nervous, quickly retreating to Noah. "I can't-"

He sighed, pushing her to Luz, making Amity put her hand on Luz's shoulder while trying to position her correctly. "Okay now ask."

"CanIGiveYouABugBite?-"

To be continued.