Visions. [33]

R

Ran out of ideas for their trip- So sorry- Thirteenth, two weeks later, now it's the 27th of January. Second week in school, football game.

Luz cheered as she did cartwheels on the field, the Lions cheering with her. Incinaroartor was at this game, but as a student to cheer for Luz's school, Lions were up against Honey Bears. So far, score was 4-7. Honey Bears had seven, so we were loosing.

The witchling hasn't gotten any new calls or messages from Viney or her family, things were great between Luz and Amity, Gus and Mattholomule started dating which was also going well! Sarah, Constance, and Elizabeth were now all official, Joey and Bailey are too, Spencer and Alex were as gay as can be, and Noah..

Let's just say, he's a new man. Luz whooped as she messed around, having a total blast with the costume she could be a total clown in. Lion's all hushed up, the band starting a drum roll with the instruments making a slow growing dramatic song.

The second the instruments stopped, the lion's all roared, making the honey bears shut up. Then, an actual bear came. "Honey, what are you doing here?" Luz rushed over to the bear.

She chuffed, turning to the side slightly. "Graaaaawwnn.." The cub yawned.

"You shouldn't be here Honey, take Lucky and go. I'll be home late so take care of Prince okay?"

She huffed, nudging Luz, turning and leaving. "Go lions!" The team cheered.

^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^

After an hour, the game was still on, but Luz wasn't on the field anymore. She was at the front gate, looking out in to the dark. "..." Luz gazed around, her ears perking up at even the slightest of sounds.

"What are you doing~" Amity cooed.

Luz stayed silent, trying to listen for any other sound. Then, it started snowing. Luz's heart sank, the witch looking up at the banners, her ears drooping down. "Luz? Are you okay?" Amity asked, taking the witches hand. "Luz-"

"I'm fine- Just a bad feeling- Like deja vu y'know?" Luz nervously smiled.

Amity squeezed Luz's hand, "What happens today.."

Luz trembled, "Big fight..-"

"Luz..Who dies today.."

She swallowed. "..."

"Luz, who dies..So I know who to take home for now.."

"Oracle magic is a strong thing Amity- I-I can't just tell you who dies so you can save their life-" Luz blurted out. "If you save them, someone else dies, and that cycle will continue until we all die-"

Amity glanced around, "What's going to happen right now.."

"I..Don't remember.."

Amity nodded slowly, walking with Luz closer to the gate, "Let's get all the people out okay?"

"..Okay.."

^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^

Luz washed her hands, walking out of the restroom, a purple goop dropping in front of her. Luz paused, jumping forward, turning quickly. "Who's there."

The goop continued to slither down, eventually creating a beast. "Guhh.."

Luz's ears perked up, the witch looking back, gasping. "..Got you..~"

Stop.

They slowly pulled back their weapon, smiling. Luz dropped, the being whistling a tune as they left with the abomination. They poofed in to nothing, Amity coming up the steps. "Luz, you done? Willow's ready and-" The human slowed down as she spotted the witch. "..Luz..?"