Currip! [49 part 3]

T

Luz made lunch and ate outside with the guards, turns out, they've been playing cards with the humans who have been staying at the gate to see Amity. If they lost, they'd leave, if they won, they got a picture of Amity that was signed by Alador, then leave.

When lunch was over, Luz watched a match between one of the guards and a stranger through the gate. Guard lost, stranger got a picture of Amity that was already up, but this was from a camera camera, not a phone camera. It came from a film, so it was clearly more valuable.

Here's also a fun fact, print shops will not allow you to get a printed picture of Amity. If you do and get caught, you will be arrested and fined. "Oh, new car." The guard got up, clicking their walkie. "Who's that? Over."

Static for a bit til a click ensued. "It's a surprise apparently. Over."

Luz's ears perked up, her interest piqued. "Surprise?"

"For who? Over."

"It's for Luz. Over."

Luz ooed, getting up, going down the steps. "I wanna see!"

The guard shook his head and chuckled. "She'll be right there, over."

Luz made sure to be careful but quick so she could get to her surprise faster. She hoped it was carob. Luz made it to the gate, trying to peek through the bars, but they made everything harder to see through. "Surprise?"

The witch gasped as she saw a very familiar print, "Open open!"

The gate opened, Luz slipping out before it fully did. "Brucie!!"

The tiger trot over, nuzzling Luz, the witch hugging his snout. "I told you I would come." He chuffed.

Luz got down on her knees, wrapping her arms around Bruce's neck, "I missed you!"

Bruce nuzzled Luz's cheek, chuffing. "I brought a guest."

Luz peeked over all his fur, gasping quietly. "So pretty.."

A smaller tiger waltzed over. "This is her?" She purred.

"Cosimia right?" Luz sat down. "Come here!"

The tiger sniffed Luz out, the witch giggling. "You smell like pinecones!"

Cosimia chuffed, "Someone noticed." She glared at Bruce.

The tiger rolled his eyes, picking Luz up, the witch laying on his back. "It's not my fault. You always smell like pinecones."

"Bruce! Ferse!"

The tiger walked towards a tall, slim white, woman, showing off Luz. "Hi! I'm Luz!" The witch smiled.

"Ah..Ein komischer.."

*A freak/weirdo

Bruce snarled, Luz sitting up. "Danke, aber bitte gehen Sie nicht davon aus, dass ich Sie nicht verstehe."

thank you, but please don't assume that I don't understand you.

The human jumped, "My apologies." She said with a heavy accent. "Heidi Jade Wolkerson. Second born."

"Luz Clawthorne, adopted."

"You very bold yes. Heidi approve. You Amity's girlfriend hm?"

Luz nodded. "Come on Brucie, I want you to meet the babies."

"You've had kids!?" He yowled, backing up and heading to the gate.

"Yes! It's been two weeks."

"Exactly!" Bruce rushed up the steps. "How many do you have!?"