Something's Burning. [61 part 2]

"Round two!" Willow held her hand up. "And, start!"

Hunter teleported away, Amity turning and grabbing him by his collar, the witch reaching for the necklace. Amity threw him over her shoulder, raising her staff, a wave of abomination goop covering her. "Tch- Coward-" Hunter muttered.

His heart sank when he felt a hand grip his shoulder, "What was that?" Amity hissed.

There was dirt around her, she had tunneled down. "Curses.." Hunter sighed quietly.

Amity swiped her staff under his feet, then kicked him down, "Honestly I don't even have to use magic." Amity muttered. "I want Willow next."

"Why not Luz?" Camilla asked.

"Cause I'm not hurting her." Amity answered, helping Hunter up.

He groaned, flopping forward, "I'll just..Lie here a minute.."

Willow got up, Clover returning to their staff form, "Want to go all out?" Willow asked.

"Uh-- N--"

"That would be so cool! Amity's so strong, I know she can beat you!" Luz smiled.

Amity sighed quietly, stepping back, "Fine.."

^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^

Amity hissed as Willow elbowed her gut, trying to free herself from Amity's grasp. "Okay I tap out!" Willow exclaimed.

The Blight pulled her staff back, falling to the ground, gripping her stomach. "Ah geez.." Amity coughed. "I'm going to kill you Willow.."

"You kill me? I'll kill you! I almost died just now!" Willow felt her neck.

Luz helped Amity up, kissing her cheek, "Cariño, estas bien?" Luz asked softly, guiding Amity to the chair.

"Not really no--"

The witchling summoned an ice pack, cracking it, the inside cooling and freezing up. "Instant ice pack. Here." Luz offered it.

Amity took it, sitting down in the chair and keeping the ice pack over her stomach. For now, enough battling. Let's go with Venom! I miss Venom.

The familiar placed the pot on the rack, stepping away from the sink, walking over to his room. "Saphie, I finished." Venom spoke, peeking in.

The bunny pawed at her bow, the bow Cheryl put on her. She squeaked in annoyance, shaking her head, backing up. Venom sat in front of her, taking off the bow, placing it down. "There, better?"

Saph sniffed it out, then nudged it to him, sitting down. "Want me to put it on you?"

Her tail wagged furiously, the bunny nodding. "But you didn't like it."

Sapphire poked his foot, lowering her head. "Well let's brush your fur first, you messed it up." Venom got up, his tail wrapping around Saph, placing her on his back.

She squeaked, Venom walking to the bathroom. He found a brush, Saph getting off his back and sitting in front of him. He lied down, brushing the bunny's fur, "Want pigtails or want a ponytail?"

"..!"

"Got it."

Her cotton ball tail wagged swiftly, the bunny's foot tapping swiftly on the tiled floors. Venom separated her fur, making two small braids, moving them up and clipping the bow on. "Is that good?"

Saph got on his back, hopping on his head, getting on the counter, then examined herself. "(≧▽≦)" Saph jumped back on to his head, nuzzling his snout.

Venom picked her up, letting Saph get on his back before he returned to the kitchen. "Do you want dinner?" He asked.

Saph squeaked, scratching her ear. "What would you like then?"

The bunny spun on his back, then slid down his tail, Venom picking her back up, placing her on the counter. "A soup?"

Saph flipped over, licking her paw and wiping her snout. "Alright, do you want peppers?"

She shook her head, Venom going over to the fridge. He examined his ingredients, then went to the pantry, making sure he had them all. "Dang, missing corn.."

"!"

"Oh, don't want corn?"

"--."

"Okay, well, want takeout?"

^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^

Venom lowered his sombrero, taking the food, handing the delivery man a twenty. "Keep the change."

"Ah but wait--"

"The drinks?"

He nodded, going back to the car, coming back with two drinks, "That was it, correct?"

"Yeah." Venom adjusted his fake mustache, moving back. "Thanks, see ya."

The delivery boy nodded, closing the door and leaving. Venom shook off the clothing, removing the fake hair, walking over to the kitchen. "Let me set it up for you so you don't choke okay?"

Saph nibbled on his tail, hanging from it as Venom got on his step stool. She fell with a tiny thud, scampering about, rushing to Venom's room. She dragged out a squeaky toy, pouncing on it, attacking the toy, "Laughy Saphy my little Taffy, you know biting is rude."

The bunny dropped the toy, then she kicked it, pawing at it aggressively. Venom plated her meal, placing it down, taking his own meal and a fork, eating from the box. Saph rushed over to her bowl, sniffing the contents, then she flipped the bowl over and ate it from the floor. "Saph.." Venom sighed.

Her tail wagged furiously, she totally just impressed the familiar. Venom placed his meal down, going to the laundry room, Saph continuing to eat her meal. When she finished, she left a puddle of broth. Venom came back out with two buckets and a rag, kneeling down and cleaning up the mess.

Saph's ears drooped down, why wasn't he smiling? He loved to clean, right? And she totally just impressed him with her bowl flip! Venom wrung out the broth in the empty bucket, wetting the rag with the full bucket. He wiped down the remaining broth and little scraps of veggies, taking both buckets and going outside.

The bunny followed him, Venom pouring out the water in a drain with a filter on it. He sighed quietly, sitting down, Saph slowly hopping over. "..?"

"Do you ever feel alone..Even though there's people around you..?" Venom asked quietly. "They try to connect with you but you don't have the energy to participate..?"

Saph nuzzled his knee, laying down by him, "..."

Venom got up, Saph rolling over, blinking in surprise. "..--"

He walked inside, Saph scurrying after him, Venom putting his meal away, picking up Saph's bowl, putting it back. "Call me when Grace gets home.."

Saph rushed after Venom, but he closed the door on her. "---" She pawed at the door, turning and kicking it. "!!"

He wouldn't answer, though. He was not in the right headspace. Saph huffed, shaking her head, pawing at the floor. Saph looked up, then she nodded. She was going to make it up to him.

Paw-sitively certain.