Poly. [24]

W
Somewhere in an IJump..

"Zach get off! I'm trying to eat!!" Constance exclaimed.

"Leave him be, his food needs to come before he'll get off." Sarah said, picking at her food. "So Liz, you've probably already heard that Amity is taking Luz out on a date. I want to hear your thoughts. Think Amity will kiss Luz at the hangout Amity mentioned in our group chat?"

Elizabeth nodded, "No doubt about it, but if she doesn't, Luz might not like her anymore."

Sarah rose a brow, "What makes you say that?"

Elizabeth drank some of her soda before going on. "Luz is innocent. She won't know what kissing or any of the normal twele year-old findings are which is weird since she's fourteen. She's probably been hit on but never understood."

"Go on.." Sarah pried.

"So Luz maybe only understands that a kiss, on her mouth, means that, that person likes her alot. Because Willow, she's in my floral class, told me that Luz gets a lot of I love you's from all of her friends. So if Amity only tells Luz she loves her, Luz will only take it as friends." Elizabeth explained.

Sarah paused, "You know I was going to say Luz wouldn't like her after because Amity failed on the date but then I realized it was stupid when you explained all that to me-"

Elizabeth giggled, shaking her head slowly. "Here's the pancakes with the blueberries~" The waiter cooed, placing the order in front of Zach. "Is that going to be all for you right now?"

"You three want anything else?" Sarah asked.

Constance got up, "Directions to the bathroom, so I can fix my hair." She muttered, Zach finally letting her go to eat.

"May you bring back strawberry syrup?" Zach asked softly, picking up his fork. "Please?"

The waiter pat his head, nodding, "I'll guide you to the restroom, follow me."

Constance followed, Zach glancing up, then down, sliding out of the booth, "I need to potty too!!"

"Wait for Constance when you're done!" Sarah called after him.

"I will!!!"

"Damnit not you again!" Constance huffed.

"Hi Consistent!!"

"It's Constance-!" Her voice faded as she grew farther from the table, eventually mixing in with the other tables.

Sarah sliced her overeasy egg, looking down at it, "..Do you think he was serious..?"

"Hm? What's happening-" Elizabeth asked with a mouthful.

Sarah picked at her food, "The guy from court..Do you think he'd get Zach again..?"

She knows his name, just doesn't like to talk about him like he deserves it ↑

Elizabeth swallowed her food, drinking some of her soda to help it pass. "Men are stupid but still kinda hot, why do you think I married a woman?" Elizabeth lightly scoffed. "My first boyfriend, uh Craig? I think- Yeah he wanted to be a rapper, started talking about my jugs in his songs."

Jugs as in knockers. As in melons. As in chest.

Sarah chuckled, shaking her head slowly, "Didn't stay for much longer did ya?"

Elizabeth shook her head, "Oh no, it lasted twenty seconds. It was a blind date that was great at first, then he asked if I wanted to be his girlfriend, then he sang the eighteen second song."