Plech! [51 part 2]

Luz felt, tall. Very tall. Luz greeted the guards, butlers, and maids with upmost respect, walking up to Amity's room. Noah was already in there, working on the candies for Valentine's day.

Amity looked over, "Annabelle." She greeted.

Luz slid off the very annoying heels, feeling her long hair, "I hate it." Luz blurted out.

"I know. But this is for you." Amity teased. "Come help."

Luz stumbled over, "Shoot- I hate this body so much- Annabelle I am so so sorry-" Luz yelped, falling face first on the floor. "Ow.."

^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^

Amity wanted Luz back, so the witch- I mean Annabelle..Odalia better not be reading this- Annabelle came up with a very smart plan to do in front of the family so they could already get ahead in the relationship. "Is it legal to sue your ex-girlfriend for a chicken?" Amity blurted out in the middle of lunch.

Everyone looked up at her, confused. "Maybe." Annabelle said, drinking some water. "Why?"

"Luz has all twelve chickens, but I only want one back. Do I have to pay for child support???"

Annabelle nodded. "I think she can sue you back since you're only taking one. It's unfair to all the others."

Amity paused. "What if I just- Take my kid back without her knowing."

"Then you'll be arrested." Noah said softly. "Don't be stupid."

Amity glared over at him, "You're one to talk."

Annabelle pat Amity's head, ruffling her hair. "Talk with your ex-girlfriend and make a plan. Maybe she'll let you share custody."

Amity sighed. "Maybe.." Amity fell silent, then got up. "I'm sorry I need a minute..-"

The Blight got up, rushing upstairs, Annabelle getting up. "I'll deal with it."

Noah rolled his eyes, "Another girl trying to steal my ex girl." He said quietly. "I'm really starting to hate lesbians.."

Annabelle walked up to Amity's room, closing and locking the door, going over to the human. Annabelle shook her head, running her hand through her hair, a small puff of smoke surrounding her. Luz rushed over to Amity, hugging the human. "I love you so much~" Amity hummed, picking Luz up.

The witch giggled quietly, kissing the Blight's cheek. "Keep quiet, your mom can't know I'm here." Luz nuzzled in to the crook of Amity's neck, giving the human a tight squeeze.

Amity laid down on the bed with Luz, moving the witch down by her side, kissing Luz's cute face. "Te extrañé.." Amity mumbled.

"Awh~" Luz cooed. "I missed you too Amity."

"I loved openly loving you..Now I can't do that.." Amity pulled Luz over, rubbing her back. "..Are you actually moving..?"

Luz nodded. "Camilla wants to move closer to the school as she'll be going to school for a very long time." Luz sighed. "Even when I go back home she'll be in debt and school! So I'll be looking for houses on the market, do my own thing and miss classes for a bit, then when I've settled everything we'll start packing."

Amity lowered her head, "Don't go.."

"There's a worser part. I'm going to have to change schools.."

Amity mumbled something, clenching on to Luz's shirt. "Such a big baby~" Luz cooed. "Don't worry~ Nothing will change between us because of this, just a little setback, okay? I love you very much Amity, no one or thing will ever change that."

"..I love you too much and I have to admit that I will most definitely need you to come in my room at night when you leave so we can at least cuddle.."

Luz nodded, kissing Amity's head, "I'll do that, promise."

^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^

'Knock Knock' Luz and Amity jolted up, the witch frantically searching the bed. "S--t-" Amity sat up. "Ah- Just a second!"

The knob rattled, a key being inserted and turned. Luz drank the potion quickly, turning towards the end of the bed to throw away the evidence but slipped over the blanket that wrapped around her leg. Amity hissed at the sudden weight, laying back down, "Wait wait-"

The door opened, one of the maids peeking in. Her jaw dropped, Amity and Annabelle looking over. Wow! Amity you little cheater! Annabelle had her left leg in between Amity's, her hands by Amity's sides, the human in an odd position.

Her hands were up by her head, her right knee up, their hair a mess. Amity clicked her tounge, lying her head back down. "Damnit.."

"Wait it's not what it looks like-" Annabelle blurted out.

The maid staggered back, "You- You little b---ch."

"You wouldn't say that to Luz if she was like this!" Annabelle shouted.

"Off before I beat you in to a pie!"

Annabelle looked down at Amity, at the maid, then back down at Amity. "You gotta help me!-" She whisper shouted.

Amity nervously hummed, then cupped Annabelle's face, pulling her down. The maid let out a dramatic gasp, clenching to her shirt over her heart, staggering back. "Dios mio-"

A Butler peeked in, falling back with a thud, his monocle shattering. Amity pulled back, looking over at the door, "You need to go. Like thirty seconds ago."

Luz- Annabelle, Annabelle covered her mouth, her face flushed, "You- Huh- What-"

"Go!"

Annabelle got off, rushing out of the room and past the workers, sliding down the railing. "I'm never going to get used to that-"

Yeah, neither will Amity.