House Shopping. [52]

Thursday February 17th

"Hunter! Get your witchy butt over here!" Luz called out. "Stop!"

The witch climbed out of the laundry shoot, smiling brightly, "I can make a top secret cave!"

The woman smiled nervously. "Shall we get on with the tour..?"

Luz sighed, "Yes please.."

The woman cleared her throat, then opened the room door. "Single room with a closet, window, laundry shoot." She explained, entering the small closet. "The room on the other side is the same, leads down the same shoot so if you put laundry at the same time, you might get it clogged."

Luz nodded. "I'll be aware."

The woman left the room, skipping the next, then went to a bathroom. "It has a shower with door, toilet, sink, towel racks, built in handrails."

"Right..Hunter, quit touching stuff!"

He scurried over, Luz looking back up at the woman. She led the two up the stairs, going to the first room. "You said you had a nest, this would fit it perfectly if you need space leftover. Bathrooms right there, bathtub with shower, laundry shoot that leads to the one downstairs."

Luz ooed. "Dibs." Luz stated.

"Wha– No dibs!" Hunter exclaimed. "I get it!"

"How big is the closest?" Luz cut in.

The woman moved aside, going to the door right by the room. "You can use this one, fits cleaning supplies as well, or blankets if you prefer."

"Seems nice. Hunter, stop."

He pulled his hand away from the outlet, getting up. The woman went down the hall, opening the next door. "This room has many outlets, the man who built this house had a daughter who loved to game, so possibly a gaming room?"

Hunter rushed in. "Dibs!"

"No! You're not getting this room! I will in no way let you be in a room by yourself surrounded by electrical outlets!" Luz hissed. "Bathroom?"

The woman walked in, opening a door. "Just a bath, sink, toilet, window for steam to exit. Closet only holds clothing, not much room for blankets or other objects."

Hunter shrugged. "I'm taking this one."

The woman left the room, Hunter and Luz following her to the next. "This is the master bedroom. Walk-in closet, bathroom has everything including a built in aroma machine that you do in fact have to replace after every shower."

Luz ooed. "Camilla would love this room, although she will pass out in the shower, then it'll probably turn in to a bath."

The woman laughed. "Last room on the second floor is just a room for the attic."

"There's an attic?" Hunter blurted out.

The woman led the way to the last room, opening the door, picking up a stick, pulling down a little hoop. Down came stairs, the woman going up, Luz following, then Hunter. They awhed quietly, looking around. "I can keep potions up here!" Luz exclaimed.

"I can read up here!"

They gasped. "There's a sunroof!"

Hunter and Luz looked at eachother, then nodded. "Sanctuary."

"Up for the house then?" The woman smiled.

Luz nodded, "Definitely!"

"Great! You two can keep looking around while I get the papers ready hm?" She smiled.

Hunter nodded for Luz, getting up, Luz going to the window. She lifted it up, then gasped. "It's a patio– It's a makeshift patio–" Luz blurted out.

"It's a what– Let me see–"

Luz pressed a button on the window, the sides becoming a railing, the bottom half of the window becoming a platform. "Oh my titan–" Luz said breathlessly.

"OH MY TITAN–" Hunter gasped.

"We're getting this house."

"WE HAVE TO!"

"I'm calling Camilla–"

"HURRY!"

"I'M TRYING!"

^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^

During Camilla's lunch break, the Noceda signed many papers, putting Luz's name on a few, Hunter's on one, them it was settled. Luz payed for the house, Hunter would be paying for the water and electric bill, Luz would pay the rest every month. So now, to the packing!

Just kidding, we have to wait til the end of the week for confirmation. Luz spent the day taking apart her old bed to put in the guest rooms, doing the same with the others. Hunter went to school so he could get his smarts worked up, then he went to the store to get labels for Luz.

At around 7:32, Hunter and Luz had managed to package three beds and label them, putting it in the living room for the time being. "Luz, what's a StationPlayV?"

"It's a human electronic. You have to ask Gus." Luz said, weaving another stick through her nest. "Princess, can you bring me the sandpaper?"

The chicken chirruped, scurrying to Luz's tool box, returning with the rough paper. Luz sanded down an edge on the mini nest, then layed a patterned blanket down on it, "There you go Princessa~"

She chirped, getting in her nest, "Chirp!"

"You're very welcome~" Luz cooed.

Harold tripped and fell in, snuggling up to Princess, looking around, then he chirped, tilting his head to the side. "You tired buddy?"

He cooed quietly, Luz getting up, "I guess it's bedtime for the chicks. First bath time though."

Luz's window opened, Pierre coming in, landing by the witch. "Right on time Pierre! It's bath time."

He held out his talon, dropping the note in Luz's palm, the witch opening it. "Goodnight Luz, I had to block your number and delete it so either get a new phone to impersonate Annabelle or we can just send letters. Tell Big Bird I love him oh so much and that I love you~ –Amity"

Luz got up, "Hunter, can you get the bath started downstairs?"

He got up, "Sure, usual temp?"

Luz nodded. "No soap."

"Got it." He left, heading downstairs and to the bathroom.

Luz picked up Harold, holding him close, "Come on, get your little towels and let's go." Luz pat her thigh.

The chicks scrambled to the little box in the corner, fighting to get their own decorated towels, retreating to Luz. "Big Bird, Amity says she loves you and me."

Big Bird fluffed up, his little tail slowly wagging. The chickens filed up and followed Luz downstairs, Sophie holding up Harold's towel. Hunter exited the bathroom, Luz helping the chickens in. Harold splashed around, chirping quietly. "Wings open!"

The chicks held their wings out, fanning out their feathers. "Water fight!"

Harold was the first to make a move, hiding behind Sophie as he recogni- zed her scent. Princess shook off her crown, screeching and splashing the other chickens. Jamaica was tackled by Gem, both kicking eachothers fluffy butts. Hunter came over, waving his tiny flag. "Go Zef!"

The chicken squawked, flapping his wings furiously, drowning everyone in water. "Winner winner seedy dinner." Luz booped Zef's beak. "Let's get the soap on hm?"

Like Venom would say, BUBBLES!!