Never doing that again huh? [22]

E
Luz managed to sleep all afternoon and night, having woken up early to wait in the portal room, testing out the door til Lilith came to get her after two hours. "Just fifteen more minutes please, then I'll come back.."

"Fifteen, that's it." Lilith sighed, going back through the portal.

Luz sat back down, then waited. She did eventually get a visitor, it was a Camilla. "Oh geez this is so weird-"

A different Luz followed, catching up to Camilla and taking her hand. "Mami que- AY- RATA-"

"That was very rude! I'm no rat! I'm you!"

Camilla looked over, "Ah- S--t this is real- A bird came in here and took my stuff-"

"Oh- Yes it's just through that door. Cover your mouth when you go in, be careful." Luz said.

The other Luz was very confused, she couldn't understand a single word. This Luz, only spoke Spanish. Camilla on the other paw, was bilingual. She took Luz through the other door, then it made a noise, Luz knowing it was then closed. "F--k.."

Luz looked back to her right, an Amity helping a Luz up. "Told you it was stupid."

"Speak for yourself..You have to go first, thanks for helping.." The Luz hissed quietly.

Usurper Amity, and human Amity's Luz. The witchling got up, going over to the other her, helping her stabilize. "You go ahead, I have to go with her anyways." Luz said.

"Hmph. At least now I know my Luz isn't incompetent.." The Amity said, going through the portal.

"Happened to you too?" The other Luz asked, pulling herself up a bit.

The witchling nodded, helping the other her through the portal. "Tripped and fell, this is the second time."

After they exited the portal room, they were back in The Raven House. Amity looked up from her book, waving, then looking back down, then back up. "Luz-"

The other witch carefully limped over, Amity getting up, rushing over, quickly hugging her witch. "I'm so glad you're okay! Luz you had me so worried!!"

"Heh..Sorry.." The witch mumbled, her face quickly heating up, her ears drooping down.

"I'm going to get my bag real quick, you two keep talking." Luz said, going back through the portal.

She went over to the seating area, picking up her bag, glancing over at the opposite portal door. "Amilotl?"

The stuffie poked it's head out of Luz's bag, "Think if I go that way, I'll end up on earth instead of the isles?"

It nudged her gently, "Let's try then." Luz said, walking over to the door.

She felt it, carefully moving her hand in. Luz walked through, landing right back in the forest. Luz pulled out her phone, going to messages, pressing on one and then the call button. "Come on pick up.."

It rang, then clicked off, so Luz called again. "Hey, something up?"

"AMITY!"

"No need to shout- What's wrong?"

"Amity oh my gosh I've had a horrible three days- Where are you? I really need to talk to you in person-"

"I'm at home, winter break homework. Need me to pick you up?"

"No I'm outside your room, Amilotl just took me-" Luz knocked on the door.

"Give me a sec." Amity hung up.

Luz put her phone away, the door being unlocked, and opened. "Hey, I thought you'd be out for the week. What happened?"

"It's a long story.."

Amity opened the door more, letting Luz enter, "I'm willing to listen."

^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^

"You went on a date with other me." Amity blurted out, now recalling the other interaction Luz had.

"It wasn't a date- We were just talking I promise-" Luz recoiled.

"It sure sounded like a date!"

"But it wasn't! She wasn't even you- Her name was Clara!"

"THAT'S NOT MAKING ME FEEL ANY BETTER-"

"HERE- I'LL SHOW YOU WHAT SHE LOOKED LIKE- THE OTHER ME SENT ME HER PICTURE-" Luz fumbled, pulling her phone out of her pocket, putting the password in, going to pictures. "HERE THIS WAS HER-"

Amity took Luz's phone, examining the picture, "THAT'S ME YOU IDIOT!"

"NO IT ISN'T THIS IS CLARA!"

"TELL ONE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN US."

Luz took her phone back, zooming in and handing her phone back. "She has a horrible choice in nails. That color did not match."

"..Okay yeah that's not me."

"She was also very nice."

"Excuse me?"

"Nothing-"

Amity handed Luz her phone back, glaring at the witch. "Go back to her if you like her so much."

Luz drew back, "It's just that you get pretty mad when I hang out with other people- She only wanted to know who I liked instead of telling me something you might-"

Amity glanced away, "So she's better then me."

"Amity no one can be better then you-"

"The other me can apparently."

"No one's better then you. No one ever can be." Luz said, cupping the humans cheek. "Because they're not you. Out of the five Amity's I met, you were still my favorite."

Amity pushed Luz back, looking away, "You said she was nice..Am I not..?"

"Well, not entirely. When you're yourself or need to be nice, you're very sweet. But when you don't want to be or really aren't, you're a very sour human." Luz said. "What I meant when I said she was nice, was that she was polite, even though she didn't want to show how uncomfortable she was. When you are, you blurt it out so we know to get you out of there!"

Amity glanced back up at Luz, the witch cupping her face, "How'd you know she was uncomfortable..?"

"She does what you do, fiddle with the hem of your shirt, shorts, or skirt." Luz said, wiping Amity's tears away. "She relaxed when I offered her iced tea. But she asked for sugar inside, I got uncomfortable!"

Amity giggled, leaning in to Luz's right palm, "Definitely not me.." Amity said softly, moving her hands over Luz's forearms.

"She never will be. Because you're better then she ever could be." Luz assured, wiping Amity's cheek again.

"Kinda wish Noah was like you.."

"What, he doesn't compliment you? I'm going to kick his @$$."

"LUZ WHO TAUGHT YOU TO CURSE-"

"You did, but I'm going to go kick him hard." Luz said, pulling her hands back. "I beat him up when he tried to kiss you while you were sleeping I can and will do it again."

Amity took Luz's hands, "Yeah I'm still curious about it, you kissed me though, Skara told me.."

Luz pulled a hand back, opening her bag, pulling out a kiss, handing it to Amity. "Because I have a consent thing with you now, I give you a Smershey's kiss and if you accept it, I can give you a kiss. If you don't, I can not."

"I was asleep when you gave it to me though." Amity mumbled, taking the Smershey's Kiss.

Luz kissed her head, "You have a good point, but you did hold on to my hand until I gave to Smershey." Luz half shrugged. "Anyways I'm going to go kick your boyfriend's butt."

Before Amity could change Luz's mind, Amilotl had already taken the witchling to the male. "Yuckysito." Luz mumbled, examining the messy room quickly.

"Not too many babe~ I can't let my boyfriend know~" A girl said softly.

Luz froze up, slowly backing up in to the closet. "Uh-Oh..-"

Noah's funeral is on the eighth of January, do not be late! To be continued!