Santa Claus has come, to town!~ [19]

I
After getting everything back on track, Luz had set up the rooms for her guests, after forgetting the rest of her presents, the couch was made in to a temporary bed, and the pets room was now being used. "Can't believe a hail storm and a blizzard came today." Amity said, handing Grace a blanket.

The Tucker took it, going over to the couch while Luz and Amity went upstairs. "I'm actually suprised this weather is safer then home." Luz said, offering a blanket and pillow to Soup.

"Thanks," They said, taking both objects then heading downstairs. "Night guys!"

"Night!"

Luz entered her room, Amity following her in, "Sorry my family couldn't make it." Amity mumbled.

"It's alright, they can come tomorrow for breakfast and their presents." Luz said, going to her desk, turning on the night light. "Do you want to sleep in my room or Viney's?"

"Who's in that room?" Amity asked.

Luz hummed, "Sarah, Elizabeth, Zach and Bruce."

"Wait why's Bruce in there-"

"Zach kept him in a chokehold on accident, Bruce is scared of him now."

Amity nodded slowly, "Boscha's room?"

Luz went to her window, locking it, pulling the blinds down. "Soup's grandparents, Ay, Mattias, and Prince since he knows how to keep an ear on their heartbeats and blood level. Camilla has been teaching him."

"That's awesome- Where's Logan? And the other witches and the other pets-" Amity asked, signaling to the empty floor.

"Basement. Logan's taking the pets room with Pierre."

"Cheryl and Joey?-"

"Cheryl's in the living room on the second couch, Joey..I think they are staying in the basement as well, it is the second warmest place in the house." Luz said, taking off her slippers.

"Where am I going?" Amity asked.

Luz got on her bed, patting it, Amilotl and Bungii hopping up, "You can sleep in my room if you'd like." Luz said, pulling the covers up. "Or Camilla's, I'm sure you two can wake eachother up with your snores."

Amity glanced around, going to the bean bag chairs, "I'll just stay here. Where it's cold.." Amity sighed. "With no blanket."

Bungii hopped off the bed, getting on the bean bag chairs, making a small fireball, holding it up, "Well, that's a lot better." Amity shrugged.

"Fine..Come here Amity, I don't want you to freeze tonight.." Luz said, getting under the covers. "There's a reason I wanted to stop cuddling.."

Amity got up, Bungii blowing out their flame, Amity taking him to bed with Luz. The human moved the covers, laying by Luz pulling the covers up, holding Bungii close. The bunny stuffie squeaked, nuzzling Amity's chin. "Goodnight Luz."

"Night night Amity.."

----------------The next morning--------------

3:47 am. What. The. Feathery. Frickle. Frack. Was. That. Noise. A crash out in the cold spooked Luz enough to wake her, the witch having gotten up in an instant. "Nnnhh.." Amity groaned quietly. "Luz..?"

"Something fell outside-"

Amity pulled Luz back down and over by her side, "It's alright..Probably just ice.."

Luz pushed herself away from Amity, sitting up, "Do you hear that?"

A scratching on the roof, then a snort, followed by a deep bellow. "Is that a deer..?" Amity mumbled.

There was a thud downstairs, then a gruff male huffed. Amity sat up, "That doesn't sound like Ay.."

Luz pushed the covers off herself, getting out of bed, creeping to the door. She quietly tiptoed downstairs, Amity following behind her. The lights from the Christmas tree were still on, but part of it was blocked, by a man in red. "SANTA'S HERE-" Luz shouted, drawing a circle, throwing an ice ball at him.

The man staggered down, stomping his right foot down, the lights turning on, the humans down and upstairs waking up. "Damn kids.."

Amity pulled Luz behind herself, glaring over at the man, "Who are you? What are you doing here?"

He adjusted his hat, raising a brow, "I assumed it was obvious.."

Soup sat up, rubbing their eyes, glancing over, "Santa..?" They said softly.

Logan groggily came out of the pets room, staggering over, tripping over the coffee table and landing right by Soups makeshift blanket bed. He groaned, "Too early for this.."

Soup lied their head back down, snoring quietly, Logan moving up a bit to get comfy. Grace had already woken up, for two seconds, then she dozed back off. Everyone had woken up, but fell back asleep, because it was in fact too early for this. "I'm Santa, I have a present for.." He dug around his sack, pulling a box out, reading the name. "Prince Noceda."

Amity held her hand out, Santa giving her the present, "It's the twenty sixth." She muttered.

He nodded, "I slept in.."

"You're also the devil to Luz."

Santa huffed, "Witch. Huh?"

Amity nodded, Luz whimpering, "Did you hurt her?"

"Heh, depends. Show me her."

Amity moved a bit, Luz peeking over at Santa before hiding behind Amity again. "Luz Clawthorne..Kidnapped her twice. Good gold. Her mother did a..Fairly good job of taking me out once for the holidays.." He huffed.

"I'm giving you three seconds to get out, and leave..One.."

He turned, tapping the Christmas tree, disappearing, a snapping coming from the roof. Amity turned off the light, picking Luz up, heading back to Luz's room. Amity closed the door, going to the bed, lying down with Luz. "Back to bed now?" Amity asked softly.

"..Mhm.."

Amity pulled the covers up, Amilotl and Bungii coming back over, laying on the extra pillow. Luz snuggled up to Amity, purring. "So warm~"

"Goober, you're making me cold!"

Luz giggled, lazily looking up at the human, Amity caressing her cheek. "I know I am~"

"You're going to make me a popsicle."

"No I'm not~"

Amity moved her hand back down, pulling Luz over, sighing quietly. "Is everything alright..?" Luz asked.

"Everything's great." Amity smiled slightly, closing her eyes. "Night Luz."

"Goodnight Amity.."

We fell in love in December- To be
continued!