That'ssssss sssssussspiciousss.. [55]

I

February 26th. Friday.

Luz groaned as her alarm screamed at her to wake up, groggily sitting up, running her hand through her hair. Luz got up, shushing the alarm, leaving her room. Huh, when did Luz have a carpet? The witch walked ever so carefully downstairs, going to the kitchen, patting the stove.

The flame ignited, a deep and loud purr following it. Luz opened the fridge, holding her hands out, eggs, butter, and boar meat being handed to her by a tounge. Luz went to the stove, placing the ingredients down, taking a pan from the side. Luz placed the pan over the flame, using the stick of butter to coat the pan.

Luz groaned quietly, yawning and walking to the dining table, stroking the side. "Breakfast.." Luz mumbled.

Plates, forks, and glasses glided down from the cupboards, Luz heading back to the stove. She cracked eight eggs in to the pan, waking up a bit more at the sound of the sizzle. Luz opened the fridge, taking the glass of orange juice, walking back to the table.

She evenly distributed the orange juice between the four glasses, placing down the pitcher. "When did I buy a pitcher.." Luz muttered, rubbing her eyes.

Luz moved her hair back, looking around the familiar room. "Wha- I'm- I'm home-" Luz looked around. "Mom?"

The front door opened, Luz jumping, looking over. "Hooty-"

The owl tube yawned, stretching out and going over, "Morning! What's for breakfast?"

"Wh- Hooty how did I get here?" Luz rushed back to the stove, scrambling the eggs.

He chirped. "You walked here?"

"Hooty I was in the human realm- I'm asking how I got here- T-The portal was destroyed-"

Hooty surrounded Luz, squeezing her, "Silly goose, you've always been home! What's for breakfast?" He asked again, gazing in to Luz's eyes.

The witchling relaxed, "Eggs..And boar meat.." Luz hissed quietly as Hooty tightened around her waist. "Orange juice.."

Hooty nipped at something on his right side, squeezing Luz, "That so?" He cooed.

"Yeah..~ Hehe~ Your eyes are sooooo pretty~" Luz hissed again.

Hooty screeched, letting Luz go, the witch being dropped, but the wooden floors didn't hurt. They were soft, and cold. Luz jerked back, looking around, rubbing her eyes again. Her ears began to ring, the witch hissing, covering her ears. "Tie it down!!"

Amity.

"I'm trying! This thing is stronger than you think!"

Ugh. Hunter..

Luz slapped herself, her vision blurr- ing before the real scene appeared in front of her. "Basilisk-" Luz blurted out.

It hissed, shaking Amity off, the Blight hitting the oak tree, sagging down. Hunter climbed up a tree, summoning a knife, slashing at the basilisk. Luz backed up in to the tree, her heart racing. "Hunter.."

The witch landed by Luz, panting heavily, "What- Huff.."

"Leave it alone.."

Hunter flinched, "What-?"

Luz got up, staggering towards the basilisk, "H-How..?" Luz fell, panting quietly, grasping her side. "Did you know..?"

It hissed softly, lowering it's head, "I know all. I see all. I hear all. Just kidding that's from a show I watched this kid see- Just because the portal is destroyed, doesn't mean there are other ways to get home~" It hissed. "How do you think Krampus got here hm?~"