Season 2 Episode 4

Of course, Abigail, with her unassailable lead, won the little makeshift race, "Ha! I win," she cried happily, pointing with a laugh at the trailing Natasha. "Because you cheated." Crossing her arms, she played offended, "I did not."

"Yes, you did."
"Prove it."

Nat and Abigail's little over-the-top discussion was interrupted by the returning Tony. In his luggage he had some Disney movies, all of which Steve was anxious to catch up on. "Okay, guys, sit down and get comfortable. And Steve don't take all the popcorn." The movie had been running for a few minutes now, and Abigail had almost dozed off on Nat's shoulder for the umpteenth time, so she already didn't understand the whole plot. "Who's that?"

"Watch the movie," Steve answered completely fixed with his eyes stubbornly towards the screen. "What happened?" Beer in hand, Nat turned to her and reached into the popcorn bucket on Steve's lap. "Watch," she replied now as she did so. She seemed to care about the movie, too, or at least she found it more exciting than having to explain the whole plot to Abigail again. "Did she die?" she asked in horror as a gurney was pushed through the frame. "Just watch the movie!" interjected Thor, laughing, in the little 'family' argument. With no idea of what was happening, Abigail was now bored and fell asleep properly, with her head on Nat's legs. "Abigail fell asleep? It just got to the good part," Steve remarked, carefully taking the popcorn from her, which she had successfully swiped from him earlier. "She hasn't slept properly in days," she quickly defended her little redhead, though it was clear Steve had only said it in jest. "Can you guys stop your marital bickering and shut up? This is my favorite part," Tony hissed and immediately got two pillows of the two addressed thundered against his head.