Season 3

What happened so far...

A fire in the very store where Natasha had stopped young Abigail during her last robbery three years ago brought the two redheads together once again. After some initial difficulties, they grew closer than ever. At the welcome party, she again met the rest of the Avengers with their new member Danny. There had already been a certain tension between them back then, which had not diminished even after the few years of separation. However, Abigail was too busy to finally bring Natasha and Steve together. Tony also offered her to become a member of the Avengers and to explore her powers further. Both she accepted even if the training session led between small arguments of the two. When news of an Hydra base surfaced, however, Abigail was constantly at Stark's side. It was there that they first met the twins Wanda and Pietro Maximoff. At a reunion after Ultron had gone independent, the female Maximoff caused bad hallucinations for everyone except Clint and Tony, who had already experienced the whole thing at the first meeting. Struck, they had no choice but to flee to a safe house belonging to Clint's family. There Natasha calls the meanwhile twenty year old her daughter for the first time openly before the others. An injury caused Abigail to fly with Tony, while Natasha, Steve and Clint went on another mission. In the process, Ultron managed to kidnap the former and instead of Romanoff, they returned with the twins. After more arguments between the teams, Clint managed to find out their location and as a team they launched a rescue mission. Against Ulton they fought a hard battle, which involved sacrifices. Danny sacrificed himself for her when Novanoff tried to save a small child and died in her arms only a few minutes later. Only now did she realize her true feelings for him, but it was too late for that. Affected, she stayed with Rogers and Romanoff after the battle to help train the newcomers and learn to better control her own powers. Despite this, she is visibly affected by the death of her friend and is plagued by terrible feelings of guilt and flashbacks. She quickly found a good friend in Wanda and Tony grew more and more in his role as uncle. When her life started to go better again, the next blow followed. Thaddeus Ross took her away because of her dangerous powers when Natasha was on a mission and locked her up in the Raft, a maximum security prison in the middle of the ocean. That very evening, after Steve and Natasha had tried everything to get her out without violence, she was kidnapped. By none other than the Red Room.