Chapter 1- Back to Hurricane

~One year later

~(Y/n)'s pov

I got out of my car towards the pizzeria, there was something about the place that attracted me, something that made me want to go in and spend hours there.

Inside everything looked strangely familiar, there were arcades, toys, tables with colorful tablecloths and an animatronic band. A strange feeling of nostalgia took me.

I chose a smaller table, away from the stage. In a few minutes a guy in local uniform appeared and spoke as he handed me the menu.

"Welcome to Circus Baby Pizza World"

I smiled at him, just glancing at the options, chose a pepperoni and soda pizza, the guy wrote it down and left.

While waiting for my food, I watched the children playing. That's when I felt a touch on my leg, I looked under the table. There was a girl who looked to be at least six years old, had long brown hair and was wearing a pink dress .

Realizing that I had noticed her presence, she turned to me with a mischievous smile and ran away. I let out a laugh.

"These children..."

At that moment I heard a voice that made me shiver

"(Y/n)!"

I returned my gaze to the source of the voice and found William Afton a few steps away from my desk.

"I thought you were gone for good, my little bunny." He smiled.

"William..." I muttered in disbelief. Why was he there?

"Don't look at me that way, my dear. Look around, this is my new pizzeria."

"Your pizzeria?" I raised an eyebrow, still not believing it.

"Yes... My partnership with Henry ended a year ago, but as they say the show needs to go on, right?"

He sat in front of me still smiling. There was something different about looking at him, something new. William looked totally refreshed.

"And you, (Y/n). What have you done?"

I cleared my throat, as if that would end this situation.

"Well, I spent a few months at a friend's house, I got a job as a babysitter and decided to come back, but I didn't know you were still around... you know how it is? I still remember what you did that night"

The man ran a hand through his hair and sighed.

"(Y/n), I was blinded by anger, I ask you to forgive me for all that." He put his hands on the table in an attempt to touch my hands, but I dodged before he could touch them. "I'm being honest with you... I've been thinking a lot these months, you know? I've been pretty lonely."

I nodded, not giving too much importance to the man's words, he deserved to be alone after all. William continued to speak.

"(Y/n), a lot of things happened... I lost my Christopher, Michael left me... I only have Elizabeth now."

My heart soared at that and I asked.

"What do you mean you lost Christopher?"

"He had an accident at the pizzeria and died." William's words were harsh and they hit me like razors, Christopher was a good child, I adored him. The knowledge of his death was painful for me, so I just mumbled.

"I'm sorry... Chris was a good child."

William nodded, looking away

"He was..."

Just then my order arrived and the waiter looked at William and said.

"Good afternoon, Mr. Afton... I didn't know you would be here...Do you need something?"

The pizzeria owner made a negative gesture with his hand.

"Don't worry about me, Jeremy. I'm just talking to a friend." He smiled.

The young waiter nodded and walked away.

"Since you're back, we could meet another day, I believe we still have a lot to talk, my little bunny." William concluded before getting up and walking away, leaving me alone