Chapter 54- I'll make you happy

(Y/n)'s pov

After untying me, William guided me silently into the house and took me to his room.

The man looked thoughtful. And I couldn't help but feel a little scared, I didn't know what was coming. Would he kill me? But why? He looked happy minutes before...

William then turned his gaze to me and said.

"Sit down, (Y/n)."

I did as he asked, sitting on his bed, not taking my eyes off the man.

"What are you going to do with me?" I asked him, almost crying.

He opened a small smile from the corner of his mouth and said.

"Are you afraid?"

I said yes with the head. My gesture caused William to giggle.

"No, you don't need to be afraid, my little bunny." The killer continued with that smile, it was as if he couldn't keep serious anymore. "I'm not going to hurt you, I just want to talk to you."

"Talk?"

He shook his head.

"Yes, talk. I want to know how you found out about this pregnancy, I also want to make sure that this child you're expecting is really mine or if that asshole Connor has anything to do with it."

I felt a wave of anger wash over me at that moment. How could William keep cursing Connor like that? But I didn't say anything, I just let out a deep breath that sounded exhausted, I was really tired of the whole situation.

The man in front of me continued to speak, pacing the room.

"Now tell me, (Y/n), whose child this is."

I turned my gaze down, I didn't want to look at his face, I was disgusted with him. I sighed once more and replied a little hesitantly.

"It's yours, William... This child is yours...I'm sure of that."

William stopped, getting back in front of me, the man then placed his hand on my chin and forced me to look into his face.

"In that case you are one of us now."

"What do you mean, William?"

His smile grew even wider.

"Yes. You are an Afton now. Or rather, you are Mrs. Afton." William took his hand away from me and walked around the room, almost as if dancing, happy. "I have to admit, you are the only woman I would like to have by my side."

I rolled my eyes at those words. He was crazy.

"Don't be like that, my little bunny. Remember the times we had together. We were both made for each other and you can't deny that. Now we're going to have a child and I'm not going to let that child grow up without a father, if you know what I mean."

I nodded to the man, that wave of anger took over me again, but again I held back, after all William was much stronger than me and would not hesitate to hurt me or even kill me.

"Now, lay down. This will be your new room from now on, in your new house, and you will have a great life by my side, I promise." William sat down next to me and pushed a strand of my hair away, to place a kiss on my cheek. I could feel the hairs of his beard that were already growing a little rubbing against my skin.

I moved away from him, lying on the bed and having my back to the man, William then lay on the other side of the bed and whispered before turning off the lamp that was the only source of light in the room.

"I'll make you happy, (Y/n), I promise."