Chapter 99- Opening

Normal pov

Opening day had arrived, many people were crowding the door of the pizzeria, the amount of people there just proved how the restaurant had been part of the lives of many in that city. William was standing in the doorway, beside him was his wife and now partner, (Y/n).

The young woman was a little anxious, she was afraid, she didn't want everything to be repeated, but she would help William with whatever he needed.

William had a megaphone in his hands, it was amazing how he didn't feel the least bit intimidated to speak to an audience, his pose was always confident.

The man turned on the device and said.

"Good afternoon everyone! We are very happy to have you all here, this is a very special day because Freddy Fazbear Pizzeria will have its glory days again. These characters will still live on in the hearts of generations to come".William took scissors from his suit pocket and held them out to (Y/n).

"Do the honors, my dear."

The young woman took the scissors and cut the red ribbon that was on the glass doors of the restaurant.

The audience applauded, and the couple opened the way for customers to enter. The pizzeria filled up quickly, employees were walking around with full trays. On stage Freddy, Bonnie and Chica sang the usual songs.

William and (Y/n) stared at the movement in the distance.

"See, my little bunny? Everything is going well."

The young woman nodded with a smile.

"I think you were right... This place came alive again..." (Y/n) wondered if Henry was around somehow, seeing what they had done, she imagined that he would be very happy and proud to see her. the pizzeria with so many customers again.