Chapter 72- Babies- part 5

(Y/n)'s pov

I opened my eyes, and stared at the white ceiling. A repetitive, boring noise echoed through the room. I was in the hospital, yes. I remembered that I was giving birth before everything went dark. My children, I thought of the babies, were they all right? I remembered the scene I had seen, the doctors on me, and the rush they had to deliver, the first to be born was Vincent and then Violet. The image of Henry popped into my mind, the man had helped me back. He'd done it out of love, even if it hurt him, Henry knew the babies would need me, and even William would need me.

William...

For some reason the killer's voice was in my mind, but not that calm and deep voice as usual, the voice I remembered sounded desperate and tearful, my mind was still a little confused, but slowly I remembered that yes, the man had been there and talked to me for a long time. He had cried because of me, and begged me not to leave him, his speech still echoed in my mind and kinda broke my heart.

It was then that I realized how much I still loved him, even after everything I went through on account of William, I still loved him very much, because I knew that deep down William acted that way because of his past.

About two years ago, when I first moved into William's home early in our relationship, I soon discovered that the man suffered from insomnia, so I often spent sleepless nights talking to him and during our night conversations, he had told me that he had gone through a lot of horrible things when he was still a child, things that no one, least of all a child should go through. The killer would tell me everything in frightening detail and then kiss me and say that I was the best thing that ever happened to him, and that he loved me.

Of course, I've also been through horrible things and William knew it. He made me feel safe next to him, all these memories made me realize that he needed me and that I needed him

At that moment the doctor entered the room, causing my thoughts to dissipate.

"Miss (Her last name)" She looked a little surprised

"Hello" I replied.

The woman approached and asked.

"How do you feel?"

"I'm fine... I think... How are my children?"

She smiled.

"Don't worry, your babies are doing great, but they still need to gain weight. Your husband is with them. I saw him in the maternity ward when he was coming here."

My husband? Was she talking about William? Of course she was. I thought. The word "husband" sounded so strange to me, but I think very soon it would be a reality.

-Do you want me to go call him? I believe he will be happy to see you awake. She kept a friendly smile on her face.

I nodded to the doctor.

-Yes, please, I really want to talk to him.

The doctor shook her head and left the room.