Chapter 94- Accident

Normal pov

Elizabeth's party was full, the girl was happy that all her schoolmates were there. She had made her invitations at home while (Y/n) and William were away. With Veronica's help, she made each invitation personalized for all her friends, using colored paper, markers and lots of glitter glue.

The little girl was even happier when she saw that even her best friend Sophie was there. Sophie's parents were somewhat overprotective, but there was a reason for that, they were neighbors of Gabriel's family, and the couple helped in the search for the boy, they knew that the Freddy's killer had never been arrested and they were afraid that the same would happen to their daughter, but that day they made an exception.

Elizabeth guided her little friend through the pizzeria to show her the robots her father had built.

"This is Funtime Freddy and Bon Bon" Said William's daughter, proudly, while the robot looked at them.

Sophie looked a little scared and was hiding behind the other little girl.

"I didn't like him..." Sophie whispered

Elizabeth shrugged and led the girl into another room, where Ballora was singing and dancing. The brown haired girl was impressed with the ballerina.

"Wow... She looks like my sister's music box doll."

"Ballora is really pretty... Dad made her like that because of a drawing I made." Elizabeth smiled at her friend, feeling special for her participation in creating the robot.

Sophie nodded and then tried to imitate a Ballora twirl. Elizabeth thought it was funny and soon they were both spinning as they tried to balance on their toes.

Afton's daughter even took her classmate to see Funtime Foxy.

"What a good smell...it smell like strawberry," Commented Sophie.

"Yes, that's the smell of Funtime Foxy."

The huge white fox was in the middle of a magic show for a group of children. He was holding a wand, waving it in the air, and that's when a huge bunch of plastic flowers sprouted out of the object, the kids clapped, and Funtime Foxy bowed politely, almost as if it had a conscience of its own. So the starry curtains closed and the group dispersed.

Elizabeth turned to her friend and said.

"Now I'm going to show you Circus Baby, she's my favorite..."They walked down a hallway until they reached a much larger room decorated like a circus tent. Elizabeth shoved a few kids around, making room to get on stage- Daddy said he made it for me.

Sophie stared at the clown, impressed by her size and her bright, vivid paintwork. What father would make a robot like those for his daughter? It was quite a gift.

"She does a lot of things, you know?"

"Like what?" Sophie asked.

"Like balloons and ice cream... I can show you"

Lizzie then, went around the stage, going to a few steps that were hidden behind the curtains and gave access to the platform. The little girl took a few steps, approaching Baby who was in the middle of a dance. She knew it was wrong, after all William had forbidden her to go near Circus Baby, but Elizabeth wanted to show Sophie how talented her father was.

Elizabeth moved closer, staying just a few feet away from the robot.

Upon detecting the presence of a child on her stage, Baby froze, her eyes turned black, her head bent back in an awkward position, her belly opened at once, releasing a huge claw that held the girl out of the floor. Elizabeth screamed and tried to free herself, but the garment tightened and pulled her into the huge clown's body. Thus, the little girl's body was quickly swallowed by the robot's belly, which simply returned to its original position.

All the children that were around started screaming, scared by the scene. A lot of blood was pouring out of Baby's belly and running down the floor, while everyone ran away.