Chapter 56- Twins?

(Y/n)'s pov

William pulled me towards him, making me lie on his chest.

I shrunk my body, I didn't want to be there with that man, I didn't care if he had a nightmare. Nightmares were a small punishment for a criminal like William.

The killer stroked my hair and said.

"I will take very good care of these children."

I lifted my head, startled.

"How so? Children?"

He forced me to lie on his chest again.

"Yes, (Y/n). We will have twins."

William could only be crazy, where did he get that?

"What are you talking about, William?"

"Well, let's just say you're not the only one who can see the souls of those children." He paused and smiled, calmly "Cassidy told me"

I raised my head once more, at the ease with which he spoke about his victims.

William then continued.

"That brat said that Fritz and her are coming back through you, that is, we will have twins. That's why they want to protect you."

I just stared at the man, not knowing what to say. I'd heard about reincarnation before, but nothing like this. It was bad enough for me to carry a child from William, but two of them, it was too much...

At that moment I wanted to cry. Why was all this happening to me? Why did William insist on our relationship? If he stayed away from me, as I asked him, I wouldn't be living it. I felt so weak, nothing I could do would be enough to take him away from me, it felt like there was a greater force that made us meet, first two years ago when I met him, at that time I felt attracted to the man almost from immediately, in the same way that a piece of metal is attracted to a magnet.

At the time, William was living in a bad marriage and he divorced his wife to start a relationship with me, but then he turned out to be a murderer who had killed innocent children and so many other people. And I was there, in front of him, unable to do anything.

It was then that the tears flowed uncontrollably.

The man arched a confused brow and asked, running his hand across my face.

"What happened, my little bunny? Why are you crying? Stay calm, I'm here, everything will be fine, no one will hurt you..." again, the man pulled me towards him and hugged me.

"I didn't want that, William..."

"What are you talking about?"

"I didn't want to be going through this..." I sobbed

"Shhh... Calm down, I'm here. I'll be your big bunny again, okay? I've lost count of how many times I've told you I won't hurt you... Trust me."