Chapter 97- Freddy's

William's pov

After the accident at Circus Baby Pizza World, I decided it would be best to close the pizzeria. I still grieved so much over the loss of my daughter, and I never wanted to see that robot again. I also decided to take a break from business, I wanted to forget about all that and try to live next to what was left of my family.

Little by little (Y/n) was helping me to get back to my normal life, we spent a lot of time distracted with Violet and Vincent who were about to turn six months old, the twins were doing very well.

My son Mike also seemed to be recovering from all that, he spent a lot of time with us, sometimes the teenager would bring his girlfriend to our house and the young couple would share their plans with us. (Y/n) and I always had some advice for the two of them, after all, both were only seventeen years old and still too young to understand certain things.

That afternoon I was with (Y/n) in our bed, the young woman looked like she was about to fall asleep, lying on my chest, she loved being in that position, (Y/n) said she liked to listen to my heart, because the it made her feel safe.

I stroked her hair as I watched her, that's when I decided to tell her something I had done days before.

"(Y/n), I have a surprise for you."

She lifted her head, looking at me.

I smiled and spoke.

"I bought Freddy's... now the pizzeria is ours!"

"But William, why did you do that? After everything that happened..."

"Well, (Y/n), we need money" The young woman looked at me without saying anything, she seemed confused and worried about my decision. "And you can work with me, you loved that place and don't forget Mike, Violet and Vincent. Our children will have a future..." I opened a smile and teased "And don't think it is bad, I've already hired a team to renovate the place."