Chapter 68- Babies- part 1

(Y/n)'s pov

I was lying in bed with William beside me when I felt a massive pain followed by a sensation of something wet running down my legs. I knew what that meant; babies were being born.

I felt my heart race, so I spoke, trying to keep calm.

"William... I think my water broke..."

The man widened his eyes, he himself didn't seem to believe it, after all we both knew that it was still early for babies to come into the world, I was only seven months pregnant.

William quickly helped me into his car and drove to the hospital.

During the journey my pains increased, and I screamed loudly.

"William, for God's sake, go faster!"

"Stay calm, my little bunny, we'll be there soon, everything will be fine" His tone was extremely calm "Try to breathe."

I tried to do what the man said, but the pain seemed to get worse and worse.

"William... I don't think I can't make it..." I threw my head back when I felt another contraction.

William returned his gaze to me for a brief moment, and then looked down the street again.

"Don't say that, (Y/n). You'll make it, we'll make it" He took my hand and held it tight "We're almost there."

William stopped the car and before I knew it we were already in the hospital. The killer helped me out of the car.

"Stay calm, breathe" As soon as we entered the hospital, William soon called some nurses who took me to the delivery room, they were quick because they already knew my situation.

Soon a doctor arrived and asked the man to wait.

She and her team entered the room and the doctor asked me to calm down because I would need to be anesthetized. I tried to calm down a little, and control my breathing, that's when a guy, who was accompanying the doctor, gave me an injection, with time I felt sleepy and I didn't see anything else.