Chapter 104- Ending?

(Y/n)'s pov

We were in William's car, heading towards the pizzeria, it was starting to rain heavily, but that didn't stop him from driving fast.

I had agreed with William that we were going to destroy the animatronics and then announce the closure of the restaurant and that's what we were going to do. The man had explained to me that it was not difficult to dismantle the robots, since they all had a series of buttons and locks that made disassembly easier.

I couldn't deny it, I felt a pang of anxiety, it was like something bad was about to happen. I looked at my husband for a moment, he seemed a little calmer, he was focused on the road and kept silent, I knew that William was thoughtful, deep down the man didn't want to have to do that, he loved those machines and both of us loved that pizzeria. It was there where it all began and where it would all end.

As soon as we reached the parking lot, we jumped out of the car and ran inside the restaurant, trying to escape the rain. Inside, William said.

"(Y/n), I have something to show you..." I kept my gaze fixed on the killer as he ripped a huge poster of Freddy off the wall, revealing a wooden door. It was the staff room, the same one that had been covered and hidden by bricks. William looked at me awkwardly and I understood, the man had made a new entrance to that room, a secret entrance.

"William... Why did you put that door there?"

My husband looked away, almost awkwardly, and explained, his hand already on the doorknob.

"I kept Spring Bonnie here...I didn't want you to know, so I hid it..." I stared at him, already a little irritated. "(Y/n), don't be mad... I couldn't just get rid of him like that, Spring Bonnie is important to me... You wouldn't understand..." He stopped talking and I waved a hand, trying to forget that, after all I I didn't want to fight him right now.

"Never mind it," I blurted out, not hiding my anger. "Let's do this at once, then we'll talk about Spring Bonnie."

He nodded and promptly grabbed an ax that was inside the closet where the fire hose was kept. William handed me the object and said

"Hide inside the room, I'll lure them here, in case something goes wrong with me, don't hesitate to use that axe, okay?"

I shook my head, already feeling nervous, I didn't want anything to go wrong with William, I looked back and saw, in a dark corner of the room, next to some old arcades, that yellow rabbit costume, a shivers ran down my spine, at that moment I was sure that seeing that character would not be a good sign.

I turned my gaze again to the man striding away, heading towards the stage, and I watched as he walked away calling the spirits

"Jeremy... Susie... Gabriel...Charlie... Come out. I know you are there." His voice was soft, but it echoed throughout the pizzeria "Come on kids, I have a gift for you all..."

At that moment some strange sounds sounded in the main area. From where I was, I couldn't see what was happening, but I could hear William's footsteps and other heavy footsteps that seemed to accompany him.

"Gabriel... Come with me... Follow me" William's voice sounded closer, he was probably outside my hiding place. I also heard a few clicks, followed by a loud sound of metal hitting the floor.

William then went back to calling the other spirits, and the sounds of footsteps and falling pieces were repeated three more times. Suddenly William came running into the room, his face was pale, he was being followed by a group of souls. They were the same ones I knew, but his eyes were dark, as if they were just empty holes in their faces, liquid dripped from those holes and also from their gaping mouths. Everyone had a hateful expression and said, muttering in unison.