Chapter 77- Coming home

Normal pov

A week later, (Y/n) was ready to go home with her newborn children, the doctors had warned the woman that morning and she had immediately called William who answered the call in a sleepy voice.

"Hello?"

"Will" Said (Y/n), with an excited voice, which made the man sure she was smiling on the other side.

"Good morning, my little bunny" He smiled almost as if his girlfriend could see him "How did you spend the night?"

"I slept well, but I miss you..."She paused briefly- Glad I'm going home today.

"Really?"

"Yes, the doctor just told me that I can go home with our babies."

"That's great, my little bunny... Hold on, I'm on my way"

William hung up the phone and went back to her room, got ready and rushed out to get her, he had something on his mind. The man put his hand in his pocket, feeling the object he carried with him and smiled proudly.

He drove to the hospital and when he got there, he went directly to the room where (Y/n) was. The young woman was accompanied by a nurse who helped her pack the babies' things.

"My little bunny" William walked towards (Y/n) with open arms that enveloped her in a tight hug, she returned the gesture and kissed him on the cheek.

"Will, you arrived fast" (Y/n) smiled in an amused, almost provocative way.

"Of course I arrived fast, I was missing you too." William released his girlfriend and started looking for something in his clothes pockets, then he took out a box. The young woman immediately recognized that package, it was the same that William had given her almost two years ago, so she already imagined what was to come.

(Y/n) opened her mouth to say something but the only thing she managed to say was.

"William..."

The man seemed to ignore her surprised expression and knelt before her and said with a serious look.

"I know I already said that, but I want to apologize once again for the mistakes I made... I know, I did a lot of wrong things for you, but luckily our fates met again and now we're finally together. I'm trying to be someone better, and I'm trying for you, (Y/n). So will you marry me?" He opened the box, releasing a red ribbon that wrapped it and revealing that same silver ring he had offered to (Y/n) in the past.

The young woman was speechless for a moment, many questions came to her mind, coupled with memories of William's frightening past.

The nurse watched the whole scene with a huge smile, she seemed more emotional than herself (Y/n), who was still pondering whether or not she should accept.

William stared at her for a moment, still kneeling as he waited for her answer.

(Y/n) then took a deep breath and answered.

"Yes, Will, I accept."

The man took the young woman's hand, placed the jewelry carefully on her finger and jumped up and hugged his girlfriend tightly lifting her a few inches off the floor.

(Y/n) let out a muffled squeal as she was suddenly lifted, but soon began to laugh at the situation.

"I promise to make you very happy, my little bunny" He said right next to (Y/n)'s ear while placing a few kisses on her neck.