Chapter 98- It isn't a good idea...

(Y/n)'s pov

"Well, (Y/n), we need money" William started, his idea just sounded awful. After everything that had happened at the pizzeria: the murders, Christopher's death, and then Elizabeth's death...

William continued to speak excitedly.

"And you can work with me, you loved that place and don't forget Mike, Violet and Vincent. Our children will have a future..."

At this point he could be right, but even so in my mind that idea was still more complete madness, I didn't want to see other people in danger, much less Mike or my children, even William was in danger in that place, after all he himself had suffered a serious accident at the scene.

"And don't think it is bad, I've already hired a team to renovate the place." He provoked and I said.

"William, I don't think it's a good idea... We can try something new. Maybe a coffee shop or a toy store, but not that... I don't want to see anyone else in danger, I don't want to know about those robots anymore..."

The man caressed my face and chuckled.

"Don't worry, now it will be different, I assure you. The pizzeria will have a lot more security this time, I will put cameras everywhere and I will hire more people to keep an eye on the kids, no one will get hurt and we will bring the classic animatronics back, everyone loves them, a lot of people grew up watching them."

I nodded.

"I know that, William. I myself spent part of my adolescence at Freddy's with my friends, but I'm still afraid of what might happen..."

"Don't worry, we'll do it together, you'll be my partner and we'll share the profits. It'll be cool, (Y/n)."

William's blue eyes gleamed dreamily, he was convinced to stick with his business plan, and he didn't seem willing to try anything else as I had suggested.

"(Y/n), trust me, I'll make it totally safe. And Freddy's will once again be a place for adults and children where imagination and fun come to life."

I couldn't help but smile when William spoke the pizzeria's slogan, the man actually spoke like he was advertising the place. The joke made me feel calmer.

"You're silly, Willy."

He laughed at my comment and said.

"Later we can go over there so you can see how the renovation is going."

I agreed with the man's idea and a few hours later we were in front of the pizzeria. William took the keys out of the car's ignition and said.

"The changes will be small... you'll see." He smiled.

So we got out of the car and William took me inside the restaurant.

Everything was the same, except for one thing, the room that was used by the employees to rest on their break, no longer existed, in its place there was a wall.

I ran my hand over the raw bricks, remembering everything that had happened there with William, Henry, and my husband's children. Those were wonderful moments, I couldn't deny it.

"I decided to downsize the pizzeria... but it's for a good reason, my little bunny."Said William gently taking my other hand, he seemed to have noticed the dose of nostalgia that took over me.

I looked at the man and nodded.

"Of course it's for a good reason, Will... this place needs a new face."