Chapter 64- Decision

(Y/n)'s pov

 "What do you say?" Said the man, his blue eyes were fixed on my face and he had a huge smile on his face.

 I looked at William not knowing how to respond.  He was acting different since the day before, all of this was very strange to me.

 Even though I already knew William's gentle side, the way he was acting scared me a lot, since the man could change from one moment to the next, and try something against me, as he had done in the past.

 My mind wandered to Michael, Elizabeth and the baby (or babies) I was expecting, I thought about the children's safety, after all I worried about William's children.  I loved them and the man could be a risk to them too, and I would feel guilty for abandoning them, so I took a deep breath.

 "Yes, I accept, William."

 His smile grew even wider, he took the ring out of the box he was holding and placed the jewel on my finger.

 "I have a few more surprises for you, my sweet little bunny."

 I widened my eyes and asked.

" How so?"

 William let out a laugh and stood up, walking towards the front door.

 "You don't have to be like this, (Y/n).  You know I don't spare my money when it comes to pleasing you." He paused. "Come with me, my dear."

 I hesitated for a moment, afraid, but followed him out of the house.  William took me to his car.

 The man opened the trunk, revealing a plethora of bags from various expensive stores.

 "What is all this?" I asked, not understanding anything.

 William turned his gaze to me and spoke.

 "I decided to buy some gifts for you and some for our babies."

 "Will…" I started, but soon I was silent, the words simply escaped my mouth.

 "What, my little bunny?"

 It took me a while to respond.

 "You bought a lot of things…"

 "I know." He smiled proudly.  "Anything to make you happy."

 At that moment I felt my face redden and the man then spoke.

 "I promised I would make you happy, didn't I?"