To the readers

Wow, I can't believe I managed to write so much in such a short time lol 

You guys helped me a lot once again. I have to thank you for each favorite and for each comment (even if I didn't answer them all I was always reading them ) and the comments helped me a lot with ideas when I didn't know what to write anymore.

Even so, I know that this fanfic may have become a little tiring because of the dilemma in (Y / n)'s life, where she didn't know whether or not she was with William. But many times we go through similar situations in real life, where we feel trapped in someone, no matter how bad that person is for us. We remain there, believing that the person next to us will change, will become better. Which often doesn't happen... I myself was in a situation like this before I started writing this fanfic and let's say I used this personal situation as inspiration.I'll leave my tip here, if you come across a situation like this, where a person manipulates you with emotional games or things like that, don't hesitate to walk away from that person. The sooner the better.Appreciate yourself, you are amazing!!!

Again, thank you so much for reading this fanfic!!!!

I'm planning a few more new things around here...

He always comes back...