Chapter 67- It's time

Normal pov

Months had passed, (Y/n)'s belly was huge and the girl spent most of her time lying down or sitting up, since the doctors had told her that pregnancy with twins was riskier and needed extra care.

William continued to treat her well and gave her all the attention she needed, sometimes he took the day off from the pizzeria to be with (Y/n), in which case he would call Jeremy, one of his best employees, and ask him to let him take care of things at the pizzeria

That day is what happened. (Y/n) was tired, she hadn't been able to sleep well because of her belly.

"Will... I feel like I was run over..."

William caressed his girlfriend's face and said.

"Hey, you'll be fine, everything will be fine, I'm here."

The man put his hand on the young woman's belly and felt when one of them kicked, (Y/n) contorted her face in pain.

"They are doing this quite often..." She said still recovering.

"I think soon we will have our bunnies" William smiled

(Y/n) returned the gesture, even though she didn't understand William's fixation on rabbits, the man made a point of decorating the twins' room with rabbits that were painted in a pattern on the wall, matching countless plush toys that were piled up on shelves and all the children's objects were in lilac and yellow. (Y/n) couldn't deny it, William had done a good job painting the bedroom walls and assembling the furniture, she knew he was very happy with it all, William looked like a different person, he had regained happiness in his life.

It was then that (Y/n) felt something wet running down her legs, that could only mean one thing.

"William... I think my water broke..."

"What? Now?"

She nodded, almost in despair.

"Stay calm, my little bunny. I'll take you to the hospital right now."