Chapter 55- Fatherhood

~William's pov

As soon as (Y/n) lay down, I did the same, trying not to touch her. She was still very angry with me, so I would give her time to think and calm down.

I turned my back to her and started to think about everything that had happened in those weeks.

Since Connor's death I had tried to get back together with (Y/n) and my efforts had paid off: she was pregnant. Having a child with her wasn't in my plans, at least not at the moment, but it would help me, of course.

I let out a sigh, already trying to imagine what that child would be like. Could it be a boy? Or a girl? Would it look like me? Or look like (Y/n)? There were so many questions that left me with a mixture of anxiety and excitement.

My thoughts wandered to Elizabeth and Michael. How would they react? Mike didn't even know that (Y/n) was in the house... It would take some time to explain everything to them, without harming me, but nothing that impossible.

But I already imagined Elizabeth's reaction, the little girl would have a crying fit, because she had gotten used to having my full attention.

Mike would have a more neutral reaction, maybe he would be worried about (Y/n), but that would be just it.

I kept thinking about our future as a big, happy family, and so I fell asleep.

That night I had a dream, I was in the back room of the pizzeria, a room that was explicitly forbidden to employees because of my crimes. I was wearing the Spring Bonnie costume and the room was all covered in blood, then I found the bodies of those children, I smiled to myself. Everything was so vivid, so real, the titillating metallic scent of blood filled the air and I could even feel the fuzzy fur of the costume.

It was then that I heard a childish voice that slurred my name.

"Williiiiiiam..."

I turned my gaze towards the voice, there was Cassidy, the girl was standing right next to her own lifeless body, the child watched me with hatred, but her mouth curved in a smile.

"You killed me."

I nodded.

"Yes, I killed you."

Cassidy continued to smile.

"But you gave me a new mother."

"What are you talking about?"

"(Y/n) is pregnant, isn't she?"

I nodded again and the ghost girl spoke.

"Fritz and I are heading back."

At that moment I woke up with a jump. (Y/n) looked at me scared.

"William..."

"(Y/n)" I let out a sigh, and shifted position on the bed with some effort, getting propped up with my back on a pillow. "I had a nightmare, but I'm fine now... Come here, my little bunny."

I wrapped my arms around the young woman and pulled her close to me, making her lie on my chest. (Y/n) cringed a little and I whispered.

"I will take very good care of these children."