Chapter 3-News

William's pov

It was late afternoon, I drove towards the school where Elizabeth studied, on the way I thought about my meeting with (Y/n).

The young woman hadn't changed at all, she was still as beautiful as I remembered, with her hair (Hair color) and her eyes (Eye color), it was weird to admit after all these months, but I had missed the girl. , (Y/n) was very good to me while we were together, she took care of me after my accident with the Spring Bonnie suit, I let out a heavy sigh. I wanted (Y/n) back and needed to find a way to get her back. It would not be easy, the girl was still afraid of me. The way she had looked at me hours before said it all, but I wasn't about to give up.

I arrived in front of the school, and Elizabeth came running to my car.

"Daddy! Daddy!" She opened the door and rushed inside.

"Hi Lizzie. How was your day at school?"

"Daddy, something strange happened today."

" What happened?"

"I was coming back from the bathroom when I saw Charlie's aunt talking to her in the school hallway" Elizabeth paused, hesitantly "I ended up overhearing their conversation..."

I looked at her through the rearview mirror and asked, already a little interested.

"And what were they talking about?"

"Jen said Uncle Henry died."

I was startled by my daughter's sentence. I hadn't heard from Henry for months, but I wasn't expecting anything like that. I was silent for a moment, thoughtful, wanting to know what had happened, so I stopped the car in a parking space on the street and turned my gaze to Elizabeth.

"What do you mean, he died?"

The little girl nodded and reaffirmed.

"Yes, daddy, that's what I heard, but I don't know what happened to him exactly, when Jen saw me in the hallway, she took Charlie away."

I nodded, feeling a mixture of joy and relief, Henry would no longer be in my way and I would have (Y/N) all to myself, after all he was the reason why my engagement to the young woman was over.

It seemed like everything was going how I wanted.