Chapter 92- Maintenance

William's pov

(Y/n) and I had arrived from a trip the day before, I was still a little tired, but Elizabeth's birthday was in a few days, so I decided to do the maintenance of the Circus Baby Pizza World animatronics.

Usually I would hire someone to do this, but I had a plan in mind, and I wanted to modify them and test some new features.

So, even though I was exhausted, I went to work as normal that day, and when it came time to close the restaurant, I stayed and gave a day off for the security guard responsible for the night shift. (Y/n) knew I would be spending that night at the restaurant to do maintenance.

As soon as there was no one else in the room, I took the robots, one by one, to the underground. With the designs in hand, I started to modify them, my robots would no longer serve to kidnap children, they would kill them.

I started with Funtime Foxy, improving its voice recognition system and its presence sensor, which made the robot attract children, imitating their parents' voices. Foxy could still lure them with the scent of candy. Then I modified Funtime Freddy so that he would approach any group of children. I even improved Ballora's audio sensor and lastly I maintained Baby, my best creation.

The clown was just perfect.

I improved your music database, making it more complete. I even changed her helium tank and filled her with more ice cream, the latter would be the perfect bait.

After finishing my work

Yes, I had promised (Y/n) that I wouldn't kill anymore, but I hadn't promised that my robots wouldn't kill, that way she would believe that everything was a mere accident. I smiled proudly as I thought of my plan.

I got home in the morning, when (Y/n) was already serving breakfast to the kids.

"Did you miss me?" I said in a joking tone.

Elizabeth jumped out of her seat and ran to me.

"Daddy! Daddy!" She hugged me with all the strength she had.

"Good morning, Lizzie." I said, smiling at her.

"Daddy, did you put more ice cream on Baby?"

I nodded.

"Yes, but how did you find out?"

"You smell like vanilla ice cream." the girl laughed, not letting go of me. "It's my favorite."

Everyone laughed and (Y/n) approached holding a toast covered in melted butter. The girl held out the slice of bread to me and I took it.

"I think you deserve a good breakfast." She joked.

Elizabeth returned to her seat. (Y/n) and I sat down too.

I promptly helped myself, I was really hungry after a long night's work.

My daughter then asked.

"Dad, can I get an ice cream from Baby?"

"Of course not, Lizzie...I don't want you to get close to Baby."

"Why not? The other kids can get close to her... Why can't I?"

"You can't!" I exclaimed, raising my voice a little. That was enough for the little girl to start crying. I pushed my plate away and left the table, heading to my room. I could hear when (Y/n) spoke to Michael.

"Mike, stay here with your sister, try to calm her down... I'll talk to William."

The young woman entered the room and said.

"Will... What happened? Why were you so angry?"

I ran a hand through my hair and answered.

"I don't want Lizzie to get hurt... I already lost Chris like that... I just want to keep her safe."

(Y/n) sat next to me on the bed and hugged me.

"Don't worry, Willy. Elizabeth will be fine." As she said that, the young woman kissed my cheek.