Chapter 5-Trust

(Y/n)'s pov

Michael was still very shaken, so I made him some tea.

"Here, Mike, I made some chamomile tea.

"Thank you, (Y/n)." He took the cup and took a sip.

I sat down next to him and asked.

"Do you want to go to Henry's funeral?"

Michael nodded.

"Yea. Uncle Henry has been like a father to me since my real father abandoned me. He gave me a support I've never had before..." The tears ran down the teenager's face again.

I hugged him once more and said.

"Mike, I may not be like Henry, but I promise I'll support you in whatever you need, okay? You can trust me."

He nodded.

"(Y/n), sometimes I wonder how my dad got someone like you?" He said pulling away from me.

"What do you mean, Mike?"

"Well, you always treated everyone so well, I mean my brothers and me. It was not your obligation to do this, (Y/n)."

I shook my head.

"Yes, you're right, but I never saw it as an obligation, I really like you, your sister and I liked Christopher a lot too, I always saw you all as part of my family and I still see, even though I'm away from William ."

"Do you intend to search for my father?"

I shivered at Michael's question.

"Mike... it's a little complicated..."

He looked away a little thoughtfully.

"But your relationship seemed very serious."

"Well, Mike" I let out a sigh "It's just that I went through some situations with your father, you know?"

The boy seemed to notice that there was something else, something I didn't want to talk about, he smiled and said.

"In that case, you can trust me too."