TBOTE 2 ☠

The horde's growls and grunts echoed throughout the large camp that only had under ten people occupying it.

Eren, Mikasa and Armin prepared themselves to fight.

Erwin put an arm in front of the three.

"We'll handle it." He said strongly as he pulled a gun out from his back pocket.

"Let us help, we've been out there for months." Eren lowered Erwin's arm.

"You need to stay alive." Erwin said and started to aim and shoot.

"They don't go after me as much, I'll be fine."

Erwin went to deny their help again, but was shocked when the tall chain linked fence toppled over.

Levi walked out of the tent, gun in hand. "Ugh." He groaned.

Levi threw the gun aside. "Too many." He walked back into the tent and came out seconds later with long sharp blades.

Levi, at a super human speed, starting slicing the heads of the infected off.

Eren watched in amazement at how fast the short male could move.

"Don't just stand there you idiots." Levi grumbled as he sliced the head of an infected man who was so close to biting the raven haired man's arm.

Mikasa was the first of the three to take action and joined Levi. The two dealt with most of them as the others fought from a different side. Armin climbed up the watch tower and shot any infected that got dangerously close to Mikasa and Levi.

In a sudden flash a large infected man stepped up, knocking the others to the side. He ran full speed ahead towards Levi.

Levi quickly tried to slice the infected man's neck but failed. His neck was too thick. He got closer and closer to Levi.

Levi backed up to the point where his back hit with Mikasa's. The infected man threw himself at Levi, and in that split second Eren jumped in front of him. Eren didn't understand why he helped the shorter male at first. The biter instantly bit into the soft but firm muscle between Eren's shoulder and neck.

Eren cried out in pain, Mikasa quickly abandoned her position and attacked the biter from behind, slicing his head off in anger.

Levi stood in his spot dazed, he could've died...Eren saved him?

"HE'S GONNA BLEED OUT!" Mikasa shouted at Levi, knocking him from his sleepy gaze about the bright eyed boy.

Erwin shouted from behind. "Flee! RUN!" He commanded as Mikasa grabbed Eren from one side and Levi did the same with the other.

They started running as fast and they could, dragging Eren along. The immune boy was bleeding out.

"What the hell were you thinking?!" Levi yelled at Eren and he slid his shirt off, quickly wrapping it around Eren's shoulder. He tried to stop bleeding or at least lower the amount.

"Didn't...want..you...bit.." Eren breathed out, gasping for air. His vision was getting blurry, his head spun in dizziness.

"Eren's gonna die.." Mikasa mouthed to Levi.

Levi quickly shook his head and started running faster.

Levi knew Eren couldn't die, if he died humanity would have nothing left.

-

They eventually outran the horde, Eren had blacked out and was unconscious by then. He still had a pulse, but it was slow and barely there.