TBOTE 113 ☠

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MA MAIN BISH CIEL PHANTOMHIVE, Roleplaying as you has been an honor sir XD
-
Don't forget about the character Q&A!
-

An hour went by and everyone was up. Levi held both twins, wanting to makeup for the time he couldn't be with them.

Jesse was standing close to Eren awkwardly as everyone stared at him.

Jazlyn had run off to find her father.

The whole cafeteria stared at Jesse.

Who was this random stranger Eren brought back?

Mikasa, Yukara, Armin, Jean, and Marco approached.

Eren pointed to each friend and named them. "Jesse, these are my friends. Mikasa, Armin, Yukara, Jean and Marco."

Jesse smiled awkwardly. "Uh hi..I'm Jesse."

Armin looked down shyly as he felt the man's gaze on him.

"Jesse helped me escape the facility." Eren patted Jesse's back. "You can trust him."

"Can we really?" Mikasa rolled her eyes and walked away with Yukara. Jean and Marco glanced at each other before looking at Jesse.

"Welcome. We hope you like it here Jesse." Marco smiled and grabbed Jean's sleeve, pulling him out of the cafeteria.

The only one left standing was Armin. He was the only one that didn't have anyone close, even as friends. Jean had Marco. Mikasa had Yukara. Eren and Armin were once inseparable but Eren had Levi now."

"Armin, would you mind showing Jesse around?" Eren asked, smiling.

Armin shook his head and smiled at Eren. "No problem. Follow me Jesse." Jesse turned to follow Armin.

Armin turned for a second to look back at Eren, but was met with a wink and thumbs up from the teen.

Jesse paused, not noticing Eren's gesture and waited for Armin to lead.

Armin blushed and quickly walked out of the cafeteria with Jesse.

-

"So..how old are you?" Jesse asked, walking with Armin.

"Fifteen..maybe sixteen." Armin hummed quietly.

"Oh..so the same age as Eren?"

"Basically..what about you?" Armin asked.

"Twenty something." Jesse shrugged.

"Oh." Armin stuffed his hands in his pockets.

The blonde wasn't really doing his job. He was supposed to show Jesse around, but they were only walking through the corridors.

"How do you all know each other?" Jesse asked.

"Well, Eren and I grew up from babies to now. Mikasa was adopted into his family by Eren's parents when we were children. I can't really remember it clearly. We met Levi and the adults definitely more than a year ago. That's how Levi and Eren met. Our other teenage friends appeared and kidnapped Eren, Mikasa and I and brought us here. So any teenagers you see floating around are just friends."

"Oh wow. So, if you don't mind telling me, have you been with Eren before?" Jesse asked, raising an eyebrow.

Armin shook his head. "No." He lied and smiled lightly.

"Don't lie to me. I could tell how hurt you looked while talking to Eren and Levi. What went wrong?" Jesse asked.

"Eren and Levi broke up. I tried to fix it and at first it was great, but then he was only using me to make himself feel better. He didn't feel the same and led me on, thinking we were going to be together for a while. We planned on taking care of the twins together." Armin murmured and looked down. His shoulders slumped forward. He felt a lump in his throat and tried to hold back tears. His vision was glassy from the tears pooling, and before he knew it, were streaming down his pale cheeks.

Jesse frowned as he watched Armin. "So he just left you behind?"

Armin nodded and quickly wiped his tears. "I-I'm sorry. You just got here and I'm already making a scene about my stupid problems." He backed up slightly. "Maybe I can show you around later.." The blonde turned to walk away but was stopped by Jesse grabbing his wrist.

Jesse pulled Armin into his arms and hugged him. "Don't worry about the past. I see some good things coming in the future alright?"

Armin blushed lightly and nodded.

Jesse lightly pecked Armin's head and held him in an embrace.

Armin stayed close to Jesse and rested his head against the man's chest. Did Armin finally have someone for himself?

-

Q&A!

Kawaii_Death4u asked: "This is for Eren and McShorty over there Eren how do you know Jesse is different? And what happens if Aki or whatever his name is really is Jesse's cousin???? Oh and shorty do you trust him *really doesn't care for calling Levi short*"

Eren sighed. "Jesse seems normal. I really think he's okay. He is nothing like Aki. I've know Jesse for a while and he hasn't showed any true colors like Aki did."

Levi looked a bit irritated and sighed. "Nope I don't trust the guy at all, but Eren won't have it so I have to trust Eren's decision to trust him is the right one."

-

A/N: OH MY GOD. I have the worst pain from a migraine. I was up all night with it and am now in bed (woo no school) CX

if you enjoyed please vote and comment!

Thank you!

-K