TBOTE 67 ☠

"Eren could be pregnant." Mikasa said to the group and crossed her arms.

"Fuck." Levi groaned and really couldn't describe what he wanted to do to Eren. The two could definitely not be in the same room alone, Levi would snap.

Armin frowned. "That's what Aki wanted." He whispered.

"What?" Jean said, raising an eyebrow.

"Aki told me this story..he said no one else knew..it was about how is pregnant boyfriend that died years ago. He really really wants a baby." Armin looked at Levi. "He's trying to get it from Eren."

Levi sighed and rested the twins on the couch. "Can't Eren take the morning after pill or something?"

"I guess. But I doubt Aki would let Eren take it." Armin said quietly. "Really upset Aki chose Eren." To be honest Armin really wouldn't have minded having the older teen's kid. But of course it was Eren. It was always Eren.

"Unless someone got it for him." Marco said.

"I'll do it." Armin stood up and walked out of the house. He tried to ignore Aki as he walked by but had his wrist grabbed.

Aki spun the blonde around and grinned. "Hey blondie. What's up?"'

Armin frowned and pulled his arm from Aki's grip. "Nothing I need to get something." He walked towards the infirmary.

Aki ran up and grabbed Armin. "Nope. I know what you're doing."

"Go away. I'm just getting a bandaid." Armin was forced to cut his hand with a small knife he always kept in his pocket. He really wanted to get the pill without suspicion from the nineteen year old.

He held up his hand that was bleeding-- a little too much. He shoved the knife in his back pocket. "See? Let me go." Armin pushed past him and walked into the infirmary.

Aki followed and Armin wanted to scream. He looked at the nurse, widening his eyes before mouthing. "Help."

The nurse nodded and walked into the back room. She scurried back a second later. "Aki your father called for you. He wants you in his office now."

Aki groaned and walked out.

"Thank you." Armin took a breath of relief and watched as the nurse handed him a bandaid. He put it on and sighed. "I need the morning after pill."

"Is it for a boy with brown hair and bright eyes? He was here earlier but Aki made him give it back. Here. Send him my regards." The nurse handed him the small box and Armin went to run out.

The second he stepped outside he was grabbed by Aki and was dragged him.

Armin screamed loudly as he tried to fight Aki. He quickly had his mouth covered and blacked out instantly.

-

Hours went by with Armin in a hazy fog. He eventually woke up and could barely see. A bright light shined and he had to quickly close his eyes. He felt around his head and felt a crusty (ew) area along with a sharp cut. He pulled his hand back and saw blood. The cut on his hand was stitched up neatly. "Where am I?" He said in a raspy tone. How long had it been?

"Ah finally awake. It's been three days." Aki smirked and turned the bright light. Armin opened his eyes and looked down at himself.

He was wearing an oversized t-shirt. The blonde was covered in dirt and bruises from head to toe. He had no idea where he was or what happened to get him here. "Why am I here?" He asked, looking around. He tried to move his hands but almost went into a fit of sobbing when he saw they were bound together tightly.

"I don't like people interfering with my plans. You'll be here until Eren is pregnant or he's proven pregnant." Aki said pushing a plate with little food on it.

"I like you a lot..I thought you were a good guy at first. Why are you doing this?! You're a human being! You're normal." Armin said with tears in his eyes.

"The apocalypse fucked us all up. Nobody is sane and nobody knows what they're doing. I've just lost my insanity sooner than others."

Armin shook his head and leaned down. He had no choice but to eat like a dog, since his hands were bound. He was starving.

"They'll all find me eventually." He whispered, trying to calm himself.

"They won't." Aki mumbled. "Look." The black haired teen turned on a small tv from the generator the community had.

Cameras were spread all over the small house. Everyone was sitting normally..as if Armin never existed. The camera then switched to Eren's room. He was in bed, shaking lightly.

"It's been entertaining to watch Eren in this state. He hasn't eaten or left the bed since you've been here. Three days. He's really beating himself up for cheating on Levi. He's close to cracking."

Armin knew he had to be somewhere close to the community. "Please let me go. I won't try to help Eren anymore."

"Liar." Aki shut the TV off along with the light, leaving the boy in darkness.

-

(Sorry my mind is so fucked up cx for some reason I really like all of that drama-really messed up stuff. But aye this is an ereri fanfic there will be ereri again and it will all be better~ cx)

Please vote and comment if you enjoyed or were emotionally scarred--I've read all of your comments, XD

-Kayla