TBOTE 101 ☠

"So..you did that on purpose. You know I could get pregnant right?" Eren bit his lip.

"Ah, Eren. That's the point." Levi grinned.

Eren looked surprised and lightly shoved Levi, grabbing his hand to pull him into the bathroom. "Stop being so nice to me. Did something happen?"

"What? No. I'm an asshole so I thought I'd change my ways, for tonight." Levi turned the shower on and stepped in, pulling Eren with him.

"Why are you doing this though?" Eren raised an eyebrow.

"Because I realized that I'm really going to be with you for the rest of my life." Levi mumbled. "We have twins so I thought, why not more?"

Eren blushed and smiled. "Thank you for this though. I'm really happy."

"I saw how upset you were about the miscarriage Eren, I didn't like it. So this is another shot alright?" Levi watched Eren and pushed his hair out of the way as the water pushed it down onto his face.

Eren looked surprised. "I'm being pranked right?"

Levi chuckled. "Enough Eren. You're not being pranked."

Eren nodded as he tried to take everything in.

Levi was actually fine with another child and even proposed to him (somewhat).

Eren stared down at the ring on his hand. It really was beautiful and Levi knew him so well.

"How did you know I'd like a diamond ring like this?" He smiled.

"I thought it would look nice with your kinky thigh highs and baggy t-shirt." Levi smirked.

Eren blushed and looked down. "I hope you know, I wear those for myself. Not you."

"Oh come on." Levi rolled his eyes.

"Im still able to feel naked while sleeping but also be able to cover up. I do it for myself." Eren pouted.

"Lies." Levi smirked and turned the shower off. He threw a towel at Eren. "And right now you're going to put on your favorite thigh highs and baggy shirt. Don't deny it."

Eren blushed and walked out of the bathroom. "Shush." He quickly got dressed and moved under the covers before Levi could see what he was wearing.

"I'm getting into the same bed with you idiot." Levi got into bed with Eren and peeked under the covers. "I knew it."

"Shut up." Eren mumbled and curled up close to Levi. He rested his head on the man's chest.

"Goodnight." Levi said quietly, running his fingers through Eren's hair.

"Goodnight Levi." Eren smiled and closed his eyes, easily falling asleep.

-

The next morning Eren and Levi took the twins from Jean and Marco. They sat at the cafeteria, not talking about their pregnancy plans or that Eren had a ring on his finger.

Eren waited until somebody noticed and it was Hanji. Hanji sat across from Eren and almost spit her drink out. "Oh my gosh Eren!" She squealed and looked at Levi.

Mikasa, Armin and Yukara looked over confused and Hanji held Eren's hand up.

The three instantly understood. Mikasa's eyes widened. "Whoa."

Eren laughed quietly and smiled. "Happened last night." He murmured, resting his head on Levi's shoulder.

Kari and Ryder squirmed and giggled at Hanji's happy facial expressions. "Hani." They both said, causing Hanji to laugh.

"Almost. It's Hanji." Levi corrected them.

Kari smiled and pointed to everyone, saying their names. "Jan, Maco, Hani, Ewin, Amin, Miki, Yuka." She looked up at Eren and Levi. "Dada, Dada."

Eren smiled and kissed Kari's forehead. "Good girl."

Ryder whined and watched his sister. He looked up at Eren, wanting attention.

Eren laughed quietly and lifted Ryder. "Does my little boy want attention?"

Ryder nodded and held his arms up, wanting to be carried, not resting in Eren's lap.

"So, now with the ring is there another baby?" Hanji asked, grinning.

Eren looked surprised. "How did you know?" He asked.

Everyone turned to Eren with wide eyes.

"You're pregnant?" Armin asked.

Eren shook his head. "We don't know yet."

Grisha looked over from his table and sighed at the sight of the ring on his son's finger. Grisha thought that Eren was too young for marriage and another child.

Eren saw his dad watching them and stood up. He walked over. "So, I was wondering if you could run a few blood tests on the twins, with my supervision of course."

Grisha pushed his glasses up the bridge of his nose and nodded. "Sure. Are you done eating? We can go right now."

Eren nodded and stood up, he walked over and took Kari from Levi so he would have both babies. "I'll be back." He pecked Levi's cheek before following Grisha to his lab.

Grisha took out two needles and test tubes. He watched as Eren set both twins down.

"Alright, if you two are good I'll give you a bottle with chocolate milk alright?" Eren smiled, knowing the twins would do anything for a chocolate bottle instead of regular baby formula. Although the twins were around one already Eren still wanted to give them bottles along with regular meals. He wanted them to get the nutrients they needed.

Kari and Ryder nodded quickly, giggling.

Eren lifted the sleeve up on each child's outfit. "You'll feel a little ouchie."

Grisha approached with the needle and stuck it into Kari first.

Kari whined at the beginning but didn't even realize she had a needle in her arm. He then went to Ryder. Ryder squirmed and pouted. He didn't want it.

After more bribing he took the needle and whimpered.

Once it was over Eren left with the twins to get them two chocolate bottles.

Grisha sat in his lab examining the blood. He was amazed to see it was even stronger than Eren's and Jazlyn's blood.

Eren and Jazlyn had to have to blood injected into them in the beginning to make them immune, while Kari and Ryder were born with it. They're already immune.

Grisha mixed a bit of Eren's blood he had from test along with the twins' blood.

The combination was even stronger.

Eren and Jazlyn's blood had a 95% chance of survival from an infected bite. It appeared that Eren's blood with with the twins' blood made the chance of survival to 99%.

Grisha needed to do more blood tests and start giving everyone the immunity.

He held back on contacting the government facility though.

They already knew about Eren and Jazlyn and had their blood samples, but not the twins' blood.

That would be kept as a secret for the time being.

-

Chapter 100 got so much good feedback! Thank you guys for enjoying it :3

It enjoyed writing it and actually had to stop myself once it hit almost 3000 words.

Please vote and comment if you enjoyed this chapter

And I'll see youuuu in the next one!

-Kayla