TBOTE 80 ☠

-I needed to do a time skip : I had no idea what else to write. I was getting writers block and I take soooo long to get over it XD-

Three months had gone by since Levi and the group set out to find a good community of their own.

The twins were now around for months old and were lively as ever. The two babies were happy and healthy.

After what seemed like forever of traveling as nomads the group established a small, secluded community. They had found a fenced off area that had been abandoned. It had a few houses and appeared to be very safe.

-

"Levi!" Eren ran through the street of the small community desperately trying to find his boyfriend.

Levi was still pissed at Eren from what happened months ago, but it was mostly behind them.

Levi turned from talking to Hanji as she cooked for the group and looked at Eren. "Yes?" He raised an eyebrow.

"Kari just rolled over on her stomach! And Ryder laughed and smiled!" Eren said excitedly.

Levi chuckled and rolled his eyes. He walked over to Eren.

Eren grabbed Levi's arm and pulled him to the house they claimed as there's.

Armin, Yukara and Mikasa sat on the floor and watched the twins.

Eren pulled Levi to the ground and pointed to Kari, who was rolling around.

Levi chuckled and picked her up gently, kissing her temple. He earned a wide, toothless smile from the baby. "Kari is already getting so big."

Eren nodded and smiled. "So is Ryder." He bounced the baby boy on his lap.

"So, are you thinking of having anymore kids?" Yukara asked, smiling.

Eren and Levi exchanged a glance. Levi let out a small chuckle as Eren laughed. "No." They both said at the same time.

"You still haven't taken that test from months ago Eren." Levi mumbled.

Eren shook his head and rolled his eyes. "I'm not pregnant you idiot."

"Eren you were stretched out with twins, it may take longer to show if you are. I just want to know. I'll even go out of the fence and get a test if you don't have the other one."

Yukara raised an eyebrow, confused.

Levi watched her and sighed. "We were at another community, Eren and some asshole teenager got busy and Eren never found out if was pregnant or not." He mumbled in a monotone voice.

Eren cringed at how Levi said it so emotionlessly.

"Oh, damn." Yukara mumbled.

Mikasa looked at Yukara. "Eren isn't the only bad guy here. Levi cheated on Eren with multiple people while Eren was pregnant with the twins."

"Fuck, is this the summary to some soap opera? That was the past, you shouldn't bring that shit up to everyone we meet." Levi glared at Mikasa.

Mikasa only rolled her eyes in response and crossed her arms.

Erwin walked in a moment later and leaned in the doorway. "Hanji wanted me to tell you guys that the food is ready. Jean and Marco might eat it all."

Everyone groaned, that's usually what Jean and Marco did. They camped out at the table and stole all of the food.

"We'll stop them." Eren mumbled and watched as Yukara stood up and ran outside.

The rest followed, walking.

"Hey don't eat it all!" Yukara yelled and practically tackled her childhood friends down.

Eren sat with Levi at the end of the table as Mikasa and Armin sat across from them.

Ryder sat in Eren's lap as Kari sat in Levi's.

They all chatted as they ate.

"Things feel too normal." Eren mumbled quietly.

"What?" Hanji asked as she sat down with her plate of food.

"Like, it feels like something will go wrong eventually. Everything is perfect here." Eren mumbled, kissing Ryder's head.

Levi nodded in agreement. "Something is bound to be fucked up eventually. I hate staying in one place for too long and you all know it."

Yukara watched from her seat next to her father Erwin. She had been fitting in just fine, the group treated her like she had always been there.

Marco and Jean exchanged a glance before laughing to themselves.

"What?" Levi asked, looking at them.

Marco and Jean instantly straightened out and looked at Levi. "Nothing pops." He mumbled under his breath.

"Pops?" Yukara asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Yeah, Levi is old. He's like thirty or something." Jean whispered causing Levi to kick the teen's shin under the table.

Jean yelped in pain and glared at Levi. "He's old."

"Well not really." Eren mumbled and bit his lip. "Levi doesn't look old, he's very physical and active. He doesn't do any old people things."

"Physical and active." Jean repeated raising an eyebrow. "You guys have been doing nothing. We all have just been sitting around."

"Not us." Levi mumbled, grinning.

"Ew I'm eating." Mikasa mumbled.

Jean started fake gagging causing Eren to roll his eyes. "We're joking you idiot."

"Don't joke. Ew." Jean said back and started to eat again

Yukara smiled. "Is this how it always is with you guys? You all act like a family."

"I guess." Eren shrugged. "We've all been together for a while. We learned to trust each other for certain things. We count on each other. You're apart of our family now right?" He asked.

Yukara nodded. "Definitely, being alone was boring."

"How did you survive alone?" Erwin asked.

"The infected blood and guts on my body. I did come across gang members and insane idiots, but I'm alive. So I think I handled it pretty well."

"Obviously." Mikasa mumbled and smiled.

-
A/N: before you think this was completely random and had no action, I have to do these chapters once in a while. Where they're all just together getting along, not everything can be dramatic, although I have more drama coming soon :3

I hope you enjoyed this chapter, please vote and comment if you did!

Thank you~

-Kayla