TBOTE 151 ☠️

It's been forever I'm sorry -

Instagram - xattackonererix

-

The next few days had been filled with an abundance of kisses and make up sex between Eren and Levi.

Things had finally become normal between them, they were safe and had their happy family.. well, kind of safe.

The hospital wasn't as safe as it was years ago. Some floors had infected on them that were closed off to the others.

The population of the hospital was extremely low. Many died from the illness that was still spreading or ran away.

Eren realized his kids could no longer grow up in the hospital environment. They had great things like electricity, but it was just too big to protect.

If they ever needed electricity for something they could always come back.

-

One morning Eren decided on going out with Levi to look around at houses.

"Hey, can you watch the kids? We're heading out." The teen knocked on the door and smiled when he saw  Mikasa sitting on her bed with Yukara.

Mikasa nodded and stood up. Kari and Ryder both waddled in, hugging Mikasa's legs while Jaxon was handed to her.

Jaxon babbled and stared at Mikasa with wide eyes.

"Mama loves you." Eren blew a kiss.

He had started going by Mama, he felt it'd be better for the kids to call him mom. He did give birth to them after all.

He wanted to be called Mama.

Eren took Levi's hand and led him down to the front gates of the hospital.

"You know, it almost feels like things are normal in life and we're just house hunting." Levi murmured, groaning when he saw an infected running towards them. He jabbed a knife into it's skull. "Never mind."

Eren laughed softly. "Oh come on, we'll be able to pick any house we want. No matter how big or small. As long as we have a place to raise our kids safely I'm happy."

"Watch, we're not going to find a place. We're going to end up hooking up in an abandoned car." Levi smirked.

"That's enough sex for a few days at least. I can barely walk." Eren grinned and crossed his arms.

"Lies." Levi smirked and held Eren's hand. "You know you'd be into it."

"Obviously idiot." Eren walked along a road with Levi. "Anyways, which house should we look at first?"

"Something big enough for all of us, but small enough to protect. That hospital is huge and can't be protected for much longer." Levi nodded towards a medium sized house. The windows were pretty high up, far from infected to reach.

"This house looks pretty good." Eren walked up to the door and kicked the door opened.

It swung open and the interior of a horribly damaged house was in view.

There were skeletons, blood stained walls, rats..

"Ugh, this place seemed so perfect." Eren whined and squeezed Levi's hand.