TBOTE 1 ☠

Girl I feel this song goes well with this-

...that this blood on my teeth it is far beyond dry
And I've captured you once but I wasn't quite right
So I'm telling you that you'll be safe with me.

Rabbit my claws are dull now so don't be afraid
I could keep you warm as long as you can just try to be brave
Yes I know I'm a wolf and I've been known to bite
But the rest of my pack I have left them behind
And my teeth may be sharp and I've been raised to kill
But the thought of fresh meat it is making me ill
So I'm telling you that you'll be safe with me.

Rabbit my claws are dull now so don't be afraidI could keep you warm as long as you can just try to be braveYes I know I'm a wolf and I've been known to biteBut the rest of my pack I have left them behindAnd my teeth may be sharp and I've been rai...

Author's POV-

The group of three had stumbled upon the other group of survivors on an afternoon day.

Armin was armed with a gun, Mikasa with blades, and Eren with nothing. The infected didn't go after him.

Levi had spotted them, straggling outside the perimeter of their camp.

The short man had easily pulled a gun out from the watch point he sat at and aimed for them.

"Hold it." Erwin stopped him and Levi groaned quietly.

"It's just a group of teenagers Erwin." Levi shoved his gun back in his pocket.

"Go see the business they have." Erwin demanded and Levi nodded. He climbed down from the little watch tower they made and approached the group of three.

"What's your business?" Levi shouted from one side of the tall chain link fence between them.

"We need help." Mikasa said loudly as she held he blades at her sides.

Levi chuckled bitterly. "Don't we all? It's the fucking apocalypse."

"We need to get Eren," She pointed to the unarmed boy between them, "To a doctor or lab or something!"

"What's so special about him? He looks like a brat." Levi muttered.

"Show him Eren." Mikasa demanded and he nodded.

He slowly lifted his shirt to reveal bite marks all over.

"Holy shit! He's bit!" Levi yelled and pulled his gun out. He aimed it to Eren's head in one quick movement.

Erwin quickly showed up at the gate.

"He's not infected though. It's been weeks..and he's not one of them!" Mikasa yelled.

Erwin put a hand up to silence her. "Calm down. We don't allow anyone past these gates unless they trade. We give 'em Levi for an hour if they trade us weapons. They get him for thirty minutes if they trade us food."

Levi glared at Erwin and crossed his arms.

Eren moved behind Armin and pulled a spare gun out of the blonde's pants.
"We'll give you ammo with it too if we get an extra thirty minutes."

Levi's eyes widened and he turned to Erwin.
"No, no way am I being moved into a room alone with those three brats for an hour and a half."

Erwin ignored Levi. "Deal, Petra open the gate."

Petra nodded and started to open the gate. Eren, Mikasa and Armin walked in and looked at Levi.

"Where to?" Eren asked.

"Follow me." Levi groaned and led the three into a tent.

-

Of course the three weren't planning on doing what Levi did with his other's. The ones that traded for him just for some time.

Eren shuddered at the thought. All they wanted was for someone to listen to them.

"Eren may be the only one that can save humanity! He's our last hope."

Levi sat on the bed made up on the ground. "I don't care. Don't waste my time you brats."

"Please!" Eren begged. "Listen to us.."

Levi shook his head. "Annoying teenagers." He muttered. "Get out of my face already."

Eren groaned quietly. "Listen..please. I've had these bites for weeks..and LOOK I'm alive!" He yelled and frowned.

Levi looked at Eren from his spot on the ground. He stared at the bite wounds scattered.
"How is that even possible?"

"My dad experimented on me for the longest time..We ran away..because I was sick of being my own dad's lab rat."

Levi raised an eyebrow.
"What about your mom?"

Eren's face fell and he frowned. "Died on the first day."

Levi nodded. "Oh..I see."

"So do you believe us?" Armin asked shyly.

"I need more proof, but talk to Erwin."

Eren nodded and smiled.
"Thanks."

The three quickly left the tent and approached Erwin.
"He believes us!" Mikasa yelled.

Erwin crossed his arms.
"Oh really? I have a feeling you're bending your words a bit."

Eren sighed lightly.
"She is, he told us to come talk to you."

Erwin opened his mouth to speak, but quickly turned when he heard Petra shout his name.

"Erwin! Hoard ahead!"

"Quick! Get into position!" He ordered.

The three stood and watched as the camp got into position. The hoard approached the gate and growled loudly.

-
WEEEEE
-
Okay random update woo