TBOTE 64 ☠

FACK ANOTHER PIC. It's daddy Levi this time~ hahaha cx the child could be baby Kari

-

Levi stormed over the the nineteen year old that actually towered over him.

Aki looked down at Levi, smiling. "Can I help you?"

"I've heard what you've been doing to Eren and Armin." He hissed. "I think you should know when you're not welcome. Eren is taken and Armin doesn't need some asshole like you. I know what you are, I know what you're going to try to do."

Aki stood with a raised eyebrow before starting to laugh. "Oh Levi, your boyfriend let me hold one of the twins, your boyfriend allowed me to kiss him on the cheek. I was this close to getting into Armin's pants. Just face it."

Levi listened uninterestedly and sighed. "Honestly, you need to shut up. You can't get into everyone's pants."

Aki raised an eyebrow. "Can you have kids?"

Levi glared. "I refuse to answer that. If I could you wouldn't be getting anywhere near me. I save baby carrying for Eren." He mumbled.

Aki sighed and crossed his arms. "Oh calm down. I don't intend on forcing them. Whichever one comes to me first I'll take."

"That won't happen."

"Oh please, it's only a matter of time." Aki grinned. "There's so much Eren could get from me. With you he knows everything is shot down. He got upset at the thought of staying boyfriends with you forever. He knows there will never be anything else."

"That's it." Levi grumbled pulling the tall nineteen year old down by his shirt. He started throwing punches, hitting Aki directly in the face until he heard screaming.

Eren came running up and pulled Levi off of him. "What the hell?! LEVI!" He yelled loudly and helped Aki up, wrapping an arm around him for support.

Levi looked at Eren, narrowing his eyes. "You know he's only trying to use you guys and yet you try to help him. He wouldn't believe what he just told me."

Eren sighed, shaking his head. "That doesn't mean you can beat him up." He gave Levi a look of disappointment before helping Aki. They walked away and went to the secret treehouse.

Eren helped Aki climb the ladder and soon followed him up.

Aki sat on the floor leaning against one of the treehouse walls. He rested a hand on his swollen cheek. "Damn." He sighed.

Eren watched Aki and frowned. "I'm sorry about him..he's a little rough." He grabbed a tissue and started to lightly pat Aki's bleeding cheek.

Aki chuckled softly and rested a hand on Eren's hand that was cleaning the nineteen year olds cheek. "It's alright. Thank you for helping me with this."

"No problem. My boyfriend started the problem I should at least help fix it. Ugh, he can be an idiot sometimes." Eren let out a small giggle and cleaned up any other wound's Aki had.

Once he was done he sat besides Aki and looked at him.

Eren watched him closely and was surprisingly caught off guard when he felt Aki kiss him. His natural instinct was to push the older teen off, but he was pissed off at Levi.

Eren wanted to make Levi mad. He kissed back and pulled away slowly, grinning lightly. "Can we meet here again tonight?"

Aki raised an eyebrow before nodding. "Sure thing." He smirked. "How will you sneak out?"

"I'll find a way." Eren stood up and climbed down the ladder, walking out.

Eren walked home to see Levi sleeping on the couch with the twins on his lap.

Armin, Mikasa, Jean and Marco were talking while the location of Hanji and Erwin was unknown at that moment.

Eren walked into the kitchen with the others, not bothering to wake Levi up.

The boy could see Levi's bloody knuckles from almost ten feet away.

"Hey Eren, we saw what happened. Is Aki alright?" Mikasa asked, getting Armin's attention.

Eren nodded and leaned into Armin a bit, the two had somehow gotten a little better being near each other. "Yeah, just some bruises on his face. Levi can really be an idiot."

"Well that's what happens when you defend someone." Jean chuckled.

"He defended Armin too." Eren mumbled and sat on the counter.

Armin raised an eyebrow. "Really?"

Eren nodded and turned when he heard Levi walk into the kitchen with the twins. He looked grumpier than usual with each baby over his shoulder. "Take them." He grumbled. "They wouldn't stop crying earlier and I ended up falling asleep with them." He set the twins down on the counter before walking out.

"Damn, he's really in a bad mood." Jean chuckled and made a funny face, causing the twins to smile widely.

Eren sighed. "I'm the one that should be in a bad mood." He picks up the babies. "Come to daddy-mommy." He laughed quietly.

"Which are you gonna have them call you?" Armin asked curiously.

Eren shrugged. "I'm the one that had the twins, I technically am the mom, but I'm a guy." He chuckled lightly. "Daddy is Levi's title. So I have no idea."

"Well you still have time, just go by what the twins call you when they speak in the future." Armin smiled.

"I just had them, they're like what? Two, three weeks old? Let's not go that far." Eren smiled and kissed Ryder's head and then Kari's.

He looked outside and sighed. "It's already getting late. I should feed the twins and put them to bed."

Eren had Armin hold the twins while he made them their bottles. Mikasa helped feed them and put them in their crib.

Levi was sitting outside on the steps. He watched the infected against the fence, trying to get in. The guards came and easily took care of them. Was his life really going to be so slow now? He was living normally again, they had electricity, they had running water, they had food.. It all seemed too good. That's how it was at the hospital. "Something is bound to go wrong." Levi whispered to himself.

-

A/N: COMMENTS WONT SHOW UP ;-; Damn.

Anyways, please vote and comment if you enjoyed! What do you think about Eren sneaking out to go see Aki?

Things are getting dramatical again cx

-Kayla