TBOTE 18 ☠

As Mikasa and Armin comforted Eren from his nightmare Grisha stood in the lab, examining Eren's blood.

He ran multiple tests on the blood and saw some normal results, and a shocking one.

Grisha saw that the chemicals he had inserted into Eren months ago were successful and working. He needed to do a physical on Eren.

As he did another test his eyes widened slightly. "Pregnancy?" Grisha said to himself as he tried to redo the test thinking something was wrong with the results.

He needed to have a serious talk with Eren once morning came.

-

It was three in the morning when Eren had woken up from his nightmare.

Everything was scaring him, Levi being dead, him having this baby alone...

He panicked and looked over at Armin. To Eren's knowledge Armin was the only one that knew. He looked over at Mikasa and sighed.

"Mikasa I need to tell you something." Eren mumbled as he bit his lip.

Mikasa nodded. "Alright. What is it?"

Eren sighed and slowly lifted up his shirt. He had a small bump already forming and he looked at Mikasa. "I lied."

Mikasa's eyes widened and she narrowed her eyes. "You lied about being pregnant?! Eren!" She was angry Eren didn't tell her the truth, and a bit hurt.

"I'm sorry I panicked!" Eren lowered his shirt down and rested his hand on his stomach.

"I wasn't planning on telling Dad but he just did a blood test on me. He can tell if I am or not. I don't want him to try to terminate the pregnancy." Eren shook and frowned.

Mikasa's glare softened and she leaned closer and hugged Eren again. "You have a baby Eren, a living human. He wouldn't just do that.."

"Mikasa what? You know him! He doesn't care. As long as I'm here to have my blood as an antidote that's all he'll care about."

Mikasa sighed and looked down. "Yeah..but he can't. Armin and I will try to stop him!"

Eren shook his head. "No, we'll see what happens."

Armin frowned and nodded. He rested his hand on Eren's stomach. "I'm sorry you have to go through all of this Eren. You're pregnant. You should be with Levi right now somewhere safe as the months go by."

Eren gave up with any thought of Levi. "He's probably dead already." He rubbed his eyes and looked down.

"Don't say that!" Armin and Mikasa both yelled at Eren. "How do you even know?!"

"He was shot in the chest!" Eren yelled back and turned so he was lying down, facing away from Mikasa and Armin.

-

Even at three in the morning Hanji, Levi, and their group were traveling to get to one of the two hospitals in the area.

"We're approaching one of them. We should wait until morning to check it out." Levi said weakly as he tried to keep his eyes open. He felt very sleepy.

Hanji nodded. "Yeah, I can see a lot of infected around it." She whispered and shut the car off.

She noticed Levi was starting to drift off to sleep and shook him lightly. "No sleeping for you. You're still bleeding a bit."

Levi groaned and smacked Hanji's hand away. "Shut up and let me sleep. I'm not going to die."

"I don't want to take the chance. Now stay awake."